Has Mbye defamed the Bulldogs club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember a while back Mbye said this to the media, inferring the Bulldogs club had egos:

"Canterbury is a much bigger club with more personnel around. At the Tigers, it’s a club full of no egos. It feels like a group of mates, and you turn up each day and play and it's shown in the way they’ve been playing footy."

"[No egos] was the first thing I noticed about the club. It was a big part of me coming here. It is a relatively new group. I felt like we could start something from scratch. I felt I was due for it and there was a need for it."

CITATION: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/humble-moses-enjoying-life-at-low-key-tigers-20180724-p4ztao.html

Sauaso Sue has just said this (about joining the club next year):
"[Mbye and Reynolds] loved it there. Both of them said there's no egos there and they're a good bunch of young guys," he said.

CITATION: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...r-and-jackson-will-bring-the-best-out-of-him/

I'd sooner believe Sue over Mbye, and I reckon the Bulldogs could have taken him to task over those comments. Such comments could dissuade players from potentially signing with our club, concerned about potential egos within our club and playing group, egos which now appear to be completely false.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ehh, mbye's gone, he can contradict himself all he likes, it doesn't change the fact that he was average when he was a bulldog and won't make much of a difference for the next 3+ years with his new "no ego family" the tigpies. Even if he plays well, the side will still struggle imo

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest kiss ass , he plays the game he’s a weasel. I always got frustrated hearing him talk he’s so fake , like **** yes we get it your a gifted footballer but wtf ! You did nothing for years, you played halfback, and did fuck all... always talking about how the boys are putting in an effort and what not and good old dessy has our support.
Well Mate the dogs dented your finals hopes , and even better big klem aka ogre version 2 smashed you

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye..

Well he is gone.!! A distant memory (not a good one) just a piss in the wind An belongs at CATS cos he’s a bitch..!!!

Hahaahahahah.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye and reynolds media whores who dont do their talking on the field

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
looool no!

Our Club will have more success for any sort of defamation from members on this forum

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh the irony.

This prick never used to shut up about himself - jumped in front of a camera any chance he got (he's still doing it).

Could talk the talk, but very rarely did he walk the walk.

In stark contrast to the ever-so-humble Lewis who has more talent in his little finger than this pretender will ever have.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can the Tigers be a club with no egos if Mbye is there? Moving him on was the best thing for the club and I hope we never overpay for duds like ever again.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players have ego prob? With the kennel as fans forum site?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont read too much into.what players say.. he was being diplomatic..

he was complimentary about his new club ie no egos - doesnt necessarily mean he was taking a shot at our club

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember a while back Mbye said this to the media, inferring the Bulldogs club had egos:

"Canterbury is a much bigger club with more personnel around. At the Tigers, it’s a club full of no egos. It feels like a group of mates, and you turn up each day and play and it's shown in the way they’ve been playing footy."

"[No egos] was the first thing I noticed about the club. It was a big part of me coming here. It is a relatively new group. I felt like we could start something from scratch. I felt I was due for it and there was a need for it."

CITATION: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/humble-moses-enjoying-life-at-low-key-tigers-20180724-p4ztao.html

Sauaso Sue has just said this (about joining the club next year):
"[Mbye and Reynolds] loved it there. Both of them said there's no egos there and they're a good bunch of young guys," he said.

CITATION: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...r-and-jackson-will-bring-the-best-out-of-him/

I'd sooner believe Sue over Mbye, and I reckon the Bulldogs could have taken him to task over those comments. Such comments could dissuade players from potentially signing with our club, concerned about potential egos within our club and playing group, egos which now appear to be completely false.
f..k the prick, who cares what he's say

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is in no way, shape or form defamation....take it from someone who has worked in media for well over a decade.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is in no way, shape or form defamation....take it from someone who has worked in media for well over a decade.
Can confirm. There is no way this is defamation.

Holy shit though do you guys have an agenda. Just be happy Mbye was willing to leave so Lewis could move up into the top 30. He could very easily have dragged his heels and kept his big contract with the Dogs where expectations were lower.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was right, there were egos at the bulldogs. Now there’s not, but there is at the tigers.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would we dedicate a thread to this useless drop kick? he does not even play for us anymore!! close thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.