Opinion Has Foran earnt a new contract

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to move on the deadwood and start fresh. Fuck this injury prone c***. It’s to risky to resign him unless it’s a low, low offer. And fuck these fringe first graders like Holland, Montoya, JMK, Cogger, Lewis. We need to become heavyweights of the NRL again, so over the past fucking 5 years. I’d rather get lost in the woods again with Christopher god rest his soul than deal with another few years of shit
It's actually been 6 shit years (including this year). Personally I wasn't that thrilled with 13 or 14 either so I'd make it 8 years of garbage.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
It's actually been 6 shit years (including this year). Personally I wasn't that thrilled with 13 or 14 either so I'd make it 8 years of garbage.
Madone. Don’t remind me, I was being nice about it. Either way my friend. It’s been a fucked few years

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully barret has already told them to move them on

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no one out there better that is off contract!
I think we have no choice but to re sign him.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No - he has another issue to accept apart from his susceptibility to injuries and inability to kick long - he lacks the speed to defend effectively and consistently - teams have worked out how to easily get on his outside shoulder (that or he is protecting one shoulder) - he is unlikely to be quicker in 2021 n beyond.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who the f*ck is going to sign him anyway? Lets be honest the best he can hope to get from anyone would be $400k a season and why would any club risk signing him for more than 1 season? As good as he is when fit and as much as i like him he doesn't take control when the game is on the line. We've had about 5 games this season where we were in it at the end and Foran seems more than happy to let the less experienced half take control. Maybe it's a fitness thing with him - i don't know but he should be the one calling the shots in the final quarter of matches and he never does!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 year contract if gets injured medical retire clause no pay out.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nope. A Half of his pay packet (Or any half for that matter) should be guiding home games when we are in front or taking charge the last 20 minutes to win the close ones. He has been going missing in these circumstances. We need to move on and so does he. Take the 3 years or so he thinks he has left in him and knock on Des's front door.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks. We need to move on and offload as many players who are off contract as possible including Foran. The broom needs to be put through the place and it's started.

Entire coaching staff gone, now it seems a number of players will be gone. There isn't one player that I would be upset about if we lost them. We don't have any Aussie elite players, State of origin/test players. Sure we have a few Kiwi internationals but none of them are elite players.

We can strengthen every single position in our team, unfortunately not in one year but I am hoping that with most of our players off contract in the next 2 years that we will have a side in 2022 that will hardly resemble the side that ran out on the weekend. I'm putting my trust in Trent Barrett to make those changes and recruit wisely and make us competitive again. I think he will

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're going to do a cleanout you do a goddamn cleanout.

As the mighty Batiatus would say.... send that man to the mines.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just give him the damn two years and if he really does get injured we medically retire him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By missing a tackle yesterday leading to a try??

Reactions: GDR