Harry Potter and The Deatly Hallows part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Ive seen this movie twice in the past 24 hours (big HP nerdlinger)

whilst I nitpicked the **** out of it and the bits they missed/changed, obviously to a huge fan of teh books this is a bit of a let down, but in the end it was a pretty good watch. 3d effects were pretty mad in some scenes and the graphics for the fight scenes were pretty awesome too. Any fans of the Harry Potter franchise need to get their butts in gear and watch the final showdown.

I dont want to spoil too much incase theres people here who havent read the books and just wanna watch the movie to see what happens *looks at Moodey*

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why there's no comments on this. Anyway, I reckon the movie was awesome, and yeah I've read the books many times over.

Really liked this movie, and was definitely my favourite out of them all. Watched it twice within 24 hours too.

Only bit I didn't like was Neville Longbottom's silly speech.

P

Paint.

tbh it was one of the worst book-movie adaptations Ive seen.
If you dont think about the book at all, tho, its pretty good.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Don't know why there's no comments on this. Anyway, I reckon the movie was awesome, and yeah I've read the books many times over.

Really liked this movie, and was definitely my favourite out of them all. Watched it twice within 24 hours too.

Only bit I didn't like was Neville Longbottom's silly speech.
because people suck. ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i hate everything to do with the harry potter

Status
Not open for further replies.