News Harrison Edwards

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not there. Been to 3 sessions and haven't seen him also not many willing to say where he is haha
That’s fine… Gus isn’t dumb, he’ll ask the NRL for dispensation to the Top 30 list whilst he recovers from his mental issues & allow us to sign another player if need be.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s fine… Gus isn’t dumb, he’ll ask the NRL for dispensation to the Top 30 list whilst he recovers from his mental issues & allow us to sign another player if need be.
There is no dispensation as its Top 38 (max) and all of them can play from Round 1.

What Gould could ask for is Cap relief which, knowing the NRL, they won't give us. If it was Souffs or the Chooks tick, all good.

Always a Bulldog

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no dispensation as its Top 38 (max) and all of them can play from Round 1.

What Gould could ask for is Cap relief which, knowing the NRL, they won't give us. If it was Souffs or the Chooks tick, all good.

Always a Bulldog
That's what I thought it changed this year but there is number of articles which say from round 11.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what I thought it changed this year but there is number of articles which say from round 11.
They’re wrong, not exactly unusual for the media to get it wrong.

Always a Bulldog

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would imagine he’d be too embarrassed to show at training.
he’s done.
But he is still taking up a Top 30 spot isn't he?

If he hasn't come back to training by now surely Gus is trying to get him off the books

Even if he did eventually come back he would be so far behind in fitness with no pre-season training he would be no value at all to us