Harrison Edwards

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s gone under the radar in my opinion because he’s very much a no frills player but this kid has really started to develop nicely as a first grader. Not sure if his future is going to remain at lock, I think he has the potential to build into a front rower, but he really does the small things right. No short cuts. I love what he offers so far.

Just thought I would call that out. Another diamond in the rough (potentially) from Gus.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought he was terrible last year and looked way off anything good but he has great skills for a lock. Its yet again a player who is transforming well in new positions/play styles under Cameron Ciraldo. I think its very unfair to call this guy ‘Trent Barrett’

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s gone under the radar in my opinion because he’s very much a no frills player but this kid has really started to develop nicely as a first grader. Not sure if his future is going to remain at lock, I think he has the potential to build into a front rower, but he really does the small things right. No short cuts. I love what he offers so far.

Just thought I would call that out. Another diamond in the rough (potentially) from Gus.
Agree. Passes the eye test and I think he deserves his place in the starting side and more than likely our best 17 moving forward. Reminds me a bit of Ryan Matterson

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was terrible last year and looked way off anything good but he has great skills for a lock. Its yet again a player who is transforming well in new positions/play styles under Cameron Ciraldo. I think its very unfair to call this guy ‘Trent Barrett’
If I remember correctly he debuted against the Knights? He looked ok there but I remember his first start was against warriors in NZ and he looked way off. He must have had a big off season and just kept improving this year.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He was around before Gould