Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
love your avatar pic it looks really good, wish we could use those jerseys all season
Thanks bro. I stole it off some fb page lol but yeah the jerseys look clean af. I miss having collars on our jerseys tbh

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Dogs better tie down Jack Todd, Harry Hayes and Joash Papali'i before they sign anyone else. I would rather they secure Todd before chasing someone like Mooney who still battles to make the Raiders NRL side.
Good Luck to Harrison Edwards if he has gone to the Cowboys.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Well I rate him more than McIntyre and Granville. So will be interesting if he makes the 17 next week.

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for your service Edwards and all the best up north. He may not have beaten the door down for us but i've no doubts he's a first grader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Dogs better tie down Jack Todd, Harry Hayes and Joash Papali'i before they sign anyone else. I would rather they secure Todd before chasing someone like Mooney who still battles to make the Raiders NRL side.
the Cowboys.

Hear Hear !!!

Jack Todd has to be priority #1
Harry Hayes #2
Joash #3

In the darkest days of 2024, Harrison Edwards and Blake Wilson presented a light at the end of the tunnel. They were competitors who brought that little bit extra - Wilson - flair & speed ; Edwards - tough ball playing option forward. We had nothin' but Aiden Tolman-like trundlers rucking up into compressed defences AND getting smashed!! I was waxing lyrical to anyone that would listen, that Blake and Harrison are gonna be part of the Dogs future. They're good blokes - it always hurts to lose good quality men which Harrison Edwards definitely is. So I hope he goes really well in the North.
Just sayin' .... when I took my rose coloured glasses off ... I did notice that Harrison was quite slow and that he struggled to dominate in the wrestle and bounce up into marker before the attacking player did.
This seems to be a non negotiable with CC - if you can't win the ruck - sorry ...there's the door.
Back to Jack Todd and Harry Hayes ....Both win the ruck, seriously quick, Todd has handles like a Point Guard and both tough!!
Sign 'em now GUS!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be a "TPJ-type" signing; all promise, no delivery.
Surely (hopefully) we've learnt from chasing these mirages.
You cannot coach speed & talent; and you cannot reform lazy & stupid.
I doubt highly anyone at dogs would want him they want good attitudes. Hence they’ve bought hard workers who just do their job with experience . Tpj partly the reason the team flunked last year with that cancer around imo

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shuster - No Way!!! Faaaaark off
Apparently he was in Belmore with Gus the other day. Maybe Gus just doing his due diligence? something we don’t need is a back rower or a bench utility. Or actually maybe we do :p haha.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh all the best Harrison, not sure where you will fit there nor how you will get on with Payten but best of luck.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Maybe dogs are getting Thomas Mikaele in return? I think that would be a fair swap.
Signed with the bloody dolphins next year. NFI why so many young ones hightail it out of Townsville the first chance they get probably because that town is a complete shithole (don’t blame them at all)