Hargreaves signing with Man U

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey guyz i just read on foxsports digital that hargreaves has agreed to a 5year deal with man-u n he's just waiting to come back from canada to put pen to paper, they also sed the reason he's leaving is their failure to qualify for cl next year

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Pizzaro joined Chelsea FC on a Free Transfer

D

D0ggyStylz

hey guyz i just read on foxsports digital that hargreaves has agreed to a 5year deal with man-u n he's just waiting to come back from canada to put pen to paper, they also sed the reason he's leaving is their failure to qualify for cl next year
Hargraves has been trying to come to United for 2 years. Man United have tried to buy him for 2 years. Finally Bayern has agreed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt they would have signed carrick if they could have gotten him the first time around. U think he's worth that amount of money?

B

Ben Godberts

who cares soccer is a game for losers who love laying down and crying to mummy this is a place of league ffs

we couldnt even beat gay people

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares soccer is a game for losers who love laying down and crying to mummy this is a place of league ffs

we couldn't even beat gay people
Well actually this is a dedicated thread for it. you are what we call a hater. Everyone is entitled tot heir opinion i guess...

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
smart buy, always good to bring quality fresh blood into a premiership winning side.l I've heard st.george use to do it when they won the eleven in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.