News Hard work pays off for local junior Averillo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be good to see his development and how he will go in the future, like this kid already. Looks the goods..!!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will see I hope

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is it hype? The kid is congratulated for his promotion, which seems fair enough, plenty of 14-15 year olds dream of getting far enough to train with the first grade boys but never make it. It is sound practice to celebrate milestones.

The rest of the interview highlights good sensible stuff, success comes with hard work, it is important to enjoy your footy, and be aware and grateful for the support you get.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its refreshing to see we have a potential star on the horizon.
This kid has knocked back a few offers and kept with us from reports.
Hope pay thows him in and injects some youth at some stage here amd there depending on hiw season goes.
He has looked very good coming though and has a little dynamic edge to him.
The step up to nrl with confidence is the major hurdle but he went well last year jumping up a grade until injured.
Go son !!!!!!

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So what do we think his best position is?Was wanting Zap to ask him in the interview.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if we aren't going to buy a centre, play the kid there and offload the duds.
I'd be very happy to see him named at centre in round 1 but I doubt Pay will do it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How is it hype? The kid is congratulated for his promotion, which seems fair enough, plenty of 14-15 year olds dream of getting far enough to train with the first grade boys but never make it. It is sound practice to celebrate milestones.

The rest of the interview highlights good sensible stuff, success comes with hard work, it is important to enjoy your footy, and be aware and grateful for the support you get.
You miss the humour in my post....said multiple times he should be starting centre next season, brings what we lack and we need to get him into NRL asap imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd be very happy to see him named at centre in round 1 but I doubt Pay will do it.
We all know what Pay will do, Smith centre and Okunbor wing. A season where wingers will potentially be crucial to the side and we're going to move our best one lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You miss the humour in my post....said multiple times he should be starting centre next season, brings what we lack and we need to get him into NRL asap imo.
Ah ok, I assumed you were being critical.

Maybe you should have said "hYpE" to more obviously indicate sarcasm? I believe that is how the kids these days do it?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all know what Pay will do, Smith centre and Okunbor wing. A season where wingers will potentially be crucial to the side and we're going to move our best one lol
Yeah and then he will blow it all up again by Round 4!