Happy birthday Greek Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Happy birthday mate all the best, haven't seen you online for a while.

here is your cake:

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh totally! :evil:

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Ahhh good ol' greek dog... Happy birthday. AC's husband, i think she locked HIM in the kitchen in the end....

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that guy was so random with his posts.. almost as bad as MrR

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
AC scared him big time, i know the goss but i am not saying!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
which goss? i have heard so many stories...
I got my goss from Dogaholic and Hammer.

Then i got PM'ed goss from Fullback and Lollipop Man but i didnt believe their versions.

hth's

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my goss from Dogaholic and Hammer.

Then i got PM'ed goss from Fullback and Lollipop Man but i didnt believe their versions.

hth's
lol ohhh pm me.... because i'd love to add it to my collection... behind the story about a certain kenneler ringing one of my friends to find out if there was anything going on (despite the fact he was seeing another kenneler) and before the one about he and i ducking off for a quickie at CL.... hahaha

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
lol ohhh pm me.... because i'd love to add it to my collection... behind the story about a certain kenneler ringing one of my friends to find out if there was anything going on (despite the fact he was seeing another kenneler) and before the one about he and i ducking off for a quickie at CL.... hahaha
LMAO!!

FYI: I was just kidding around, i didnt know any goss at all, now i am intruiged, what happened?

hehe

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO!!

FYI: I was just kidding around, i didnt know any goss at all, now i am intruiged, what happened?

hehe
I know you were lol... but nothing happened man we were just friends... lol but i swear so many stories eventuated out of that friendship i didn't know where the hell they came from... The phone call i mentioned did occur.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I know you were lol... but nothing happened man we were just friends... lol but i swear so many stories eventuated out of that friendship i didn't know where the hell they came from... The phone call i mentioned did occur.
TBH.

You should name "the certain kenneler"..

:p

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i will say is both are still active on the kennel..... :whacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.