Hannant Trade Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullDoggiez

DogsOfWar
Reaction score
a thought that came to mind was trading hannant for walace cuz thats wat we need a long term halfback, release kimmorly and buy lima or something... my master plan lol

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Release Hannant (350 k), Hickey (200 k), Barba (?) and Kimmorley (200 k)... This will get you 750 +...... GET JT FOR 800 KS!

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Sama tagatezi from the titans and one of their gun wingers

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Hannant wanting to leave may be a blessing in disguise. TG is a smart bloke. We can get three quality players from the titans.
I would take:
Sam tagatase
David Mead
Jordan Rankin

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
a thought that came to mind was trading hannant for walace cuz thats wat we need a long term halfback, release kimmorly and buy lima or something... my master plan lol
no

Release Hannant (350 k), Hickey (200 k), Barba (?) and Kimmorley (200 k)... This will get you 750 +...... GET JT FOR 800 KS!
you gotta be ****ting me

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Please no the guy hasnt shaved for years.

BullDoggiez

DogsOfWar
Reaction score
Hannant wanting to leave may be a blessing in disguise. TG is a smart bloke. We can get three quality players from the titans.
I would take:
Sam tagatase
David Mead
Jordan Rankin
thats leaves a big gap in the fowards pack dont you think?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shame the Cowboys aren't interested in a trade.

If that were on the table, Steve Rapira would be a sensational pick up.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** give them hannant for sam meskell so i can have old mate back

M

mongoose

Hi guys, Mongoose here!

OMFG That fat bastard Hickey is on 200k!! He must spend it all on his feed bill. Seriously overrated. Imagine him AND Carl Webb in the forward pack? Most unmobile useless pack in the game.
Go to youtube and put in 'Mark O'meley' and look at the video of him vs Bryce Gibbs. Watch the reaction of all the players when O'Meley flatten him. Thats real pride and passion they had. Now all you get is Hickey panting and wanting the game to be over so he can go the local maccy D's for a dbl quarter pounder.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
hahaha, good laugh. Do you really think the Broncos will give Wallace for Hannant? **** Hannant.

Status
Not open for further replies.