Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will wait for a club announcement. Is Sele any good?
Yes, he bends the line alot and can play very long minutes. He’s always starting at #10 for the Rabbits. That is Tom Burgess spot but he’s getting old and he’s been playing off the bench lately a lot.

Tatola and Sele are always starting at prop.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass on Ham Salad.. though maybe the ploy is to push his value up.

61 career games, 1 try.
Under 100m average for every season bar 1 (which was 103 several seasons ago).

If we are getting someone from Rabbitohs, Koloamatangi thanks.
I though Ham and salami, Ham salad sound's better!!

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbitohs forum are imploding. They’re annoyed that the Dogs are signing him. Why wouldn’t he come? [emoji23]

Gould coached him at Penrith, his close cousin Paul Alamoti is here and he’s a guaranteed starting spot over Tom Burgess the flog.

The new breed

Banned
Reaction score
Rabbitohs forum are imploding. They’re annoyed that the Dogs are signing him. Why wouldn’t he come? [emoji23]

Gould coached him at Penrith, his close cousin Paul Alamoti is here and he’s a guaranteed starting spot over Tom Burgess the flog.
You got it baby

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So have we got him and when will we know more that we got him next 48 hours

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he would have i hope we get him soon are we favourites

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Probably something "It's so unfair they can steal him off us after we made him" "how can they afford him if we can't". Forgetting that they got Cook off us years ago and have now extended all their guns.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pass on Ham Salad.. though maybe the ploy is to push his value up.

61 career games, 1 try.
Under 100m average for every season bar 1 (which was 103 several seasons ago).

If we are getting someone from Rabbitohs, Koloamatangi thanks.
This is so true.

This guy wouldn’t be too bad as a benchie (if it means it keeps out the Waddells, Edwards, tanners etc). But he would have to be heaps cheap. We need a 140m+ 35 tackle prop.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know none of these are available but we need a pack leader like: Paulo, Leota, Haas, JFH, RCG, Tapine, Solomona, Cottor etc.

This guy is your toiler forward. He isn’t a bad player. But you don’t build your club around him. You need a meter eater and someone that will elevate the other middles and hold them accountable. Even fonua-Blake had a big game last week. Literally ran through us. And it is a repeating thing happening week in week out. king is obviously injured, tpj puts in 2-3 mins of effort and gets you excited then isn’t seen again for 25 mins.

I’m not sure what is available and where. But I am confident in Gould finding what is needed. We won’t be a top 5 team without a strong engine room and without a 1 and 7. When you have those positions filled you can throw a Goodwin on the wing and he’ll get you 21 try’s in a season.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Edwards isn't a bad player.
I think he could potentially improve. He just needs some guidance and mentoring.

To be honest I never rated him coming through nsw cup. His last 2 games have been his best at nrl level. Done really well. But I don’t like his passing before the line. I’d rather he tuck the ball under his arm and bend the line. But that’s not his game. He could potentially develop into a good bench forward but if he is one of our starting props we won’t be a top 8 threat in my opinion.