Halves ... who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merge my thread please admin as I know this has been discussed 1000000 times

But cmon for the love of god... mbye and josh need to go or play a diff position and we need someone new... Kerry and Pearce both showed how a halve should play.. ours did absaloutely f all and didn't give us one repeat set. Graham was the only one who had one nice play to put Elliot in.

Just over des and his stupid decisions to play a hooker and a fullback as our attacking foundations. We have one decent 7 and we win this game and last weeks simple as that...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
apparently they had been training the house down.... as they did in 2015.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly everyone noticed it.. now they don't get tackled on the 6th they just bomb it up and hope for a mistake. Wtf is that... what happened to first play receivers, passing onto ball runners or hey how about put a attacking kick in or at least get a repeat set... to top it off wtf is that chip kick from josh with 1 million rooster players in front of him... seriously they both have no football brains...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mbye doesnt excite me at all..... makes me feel all numb and empty now.... he is now my most hated player in the team... WAKE THE FUCK UP MOSES!!! its clear you arent a 7, tell the staff you dont want to be there anymore and do whats best for the team...you are a 3 or a 9.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was also bloody injured
Did he get injured at training (knee injury) because i dont know how he could have got injured last week or tonight

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously mbye's name got mentioned so many times during the game then I realised it was because fox kept confusing him for hoppa.. once hoppa got injured mbye wasn't mentioned again... I swear as much as this hurts me to say this but I'd rather bloody Roberts over recent mbye at least he had half a kicking game and half a football brain

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He got injured last week to his elbow and he is still injured he was to scared to tackle anyone

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He doesn't tackle even when he's is fully fit.
The bloke hardly gets dirty on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.