Hallo

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tallis12

Hi guys, new to this forum my name is Andrew or as my football mates call me bighead(cause i got a big head supposedly) anyways i have joined this forum because i am sick of everybody hating each other on that stupid rugby league 2 forum had fun there for a while then got absolutely sick of it. while im here moswell tell you a bit about myself i am a very passionate Brisbane broncos fan (10 years now)and also a very passionate Queensland fan my most favorite player is gorden tallis and i also like to mingle with the 45,000 plus crowds at Suncorp. i am 15 turnin 16 in jan and doin grade 11 next year my other intrests apart from football are souped up cars and body boarding and am also a big fan of rove and i love a good laugh.

And also who is goin to the bulldogs v broncos match at Suncorp later this year never been to a dogs game it should be an epic battle of the 2 foward packs i will definetely be there got the broncs membership package.:D

Hope i have introduced myself well enough and hope my time here is a great one.

Have a great night.:bdaybiggr

kind regards tallis12.

H

Haztrick

Hey mate, welcome. Things are A LOT different here than over on RL2 forums. I use to post there for a bit fun and to let loose on some idiots over there, but it's different here. I was B4L.

Anyway, hope to see you around more, if you have any problems you can contact me or another member of the Kennel staff.

T

tallis12

Thanks for the warm welcome guys considering i am a bronc supporter and thanks for the link tdogg.:MexicanWa

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahoy hoy

Have fun posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.