Hains Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck246

Isn't he fine
Reaction score
I was so happy when he cried. He was too high in the clouds and arrogant. Its good that reality caught up with him. As soon he won the Dally M award he thought he was the best. I dont think so. :grinning:>

mAtt_06

yo.
Reaction score
oh come on guys.

The guy lost a friken grand final after being on the rise for 11 games. Cut him some slack.

oh btw did use hear that he brang two left boots to the game by accident? i LOL'ed at that

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Hayne, hate him or love him he is a great player. He's still a kid he's 21 ! and carrying a 23year(now 24) curse in the club. Laugh at him now, come Origin 2010 i wouldn't be suprised if most of you will make threads on "Hayne fullback" "Hayne our Saviour" "Hayne>Stewart>Gidley"

:love: Hayne and hopefully he stays in the NRL, because the NRL needs Jarryd Hayne. I hope he doesn't go doing a "Gasnier" "SBW" "Tahu".

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
LOL Inu, Inu doesn't look like Inu when he's not smiling or winking tbh. lol

LOL @ Mortimer, played 7 Grandfinals won ZERO,

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He's not that good and it was proven today. He can cry all he wants, he didn't show up to play and deserved to lose.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's not that good and it was proven today. He can cry all he wants, he didn't show up to play and deserved to lose.
Lol your funny hes been on fire for most of the year he got the dally m player of the year and you your saying his not that good? Get off the drugs.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Oh please leave him alone.

Its not like his faking it, I was in fkn tears when we lost against parra. Its passion, its what you feel inside.

Doesn't make you big when you laugh at other peoples pain.
well said...as were alot of people when we lost against parra

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is tall poppy syndrome at it's finest...give the guy a break..he lost a bloody grand final and everyone is laughing at him.

Sounds like sour grapes more like it actually.

Hayne is a great player and maybe it's just me, but laughing at other peoples misfortunes will never be funny.

So what? He came in with an knee that had no malice, and now everyone is after his head, Hayne this Hayne that...get over it.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
This is tall poppy syndrome at it's finest...give the guy a break..he lost a bloody grand final and everyone is laughing at him.

Sounds like sour grapes more like it actually.

Hayne is a great player and maybe it's just me, but laughing at other peoples misfortunes will never be funny.

So what? He came in with an knee that had no malice, and now everyone is after his head, Hayne this Hayne that...get over it.
However, people done the reverse.

If you been reading the newspapers this week, you can be forgiven for thinking that the Eels consisted of two men - Hayne and Moi Moi.

And laughing at people's misfortune is something is one of mankind's prime hobbies!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
However, people done the reverse.

If you been reading the newspapers this week, you can be forgiven for thinking that the Eels consisted of two men - Hayne and Moi Moi.

And laughing at people's misfortune is something is one of mankind's prime hobbies!
It would make sense to focus on Parra's two main men...they're both in form and they are the ones who attract the fans...every kid is saying Hayne is their favourite player...everyone is raving on about Moi Moi, so why wouldn't they...nothing wrong with that at all.

Mankinds hobbies? Don't speak for everyone.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol your funny hes been on fire for most of the year he got the dally m player of the year and you your saying his not that good? Get off the drugs.
He's good, yes, Very good infact. But not as good as every newspaper and media outlet claim. Dally M means **** all these days - Orford won it last year. Wow. Today showed he's just another footballer. If he was as good as everyone who sucks his **** claimed, he would have won the grand final single handed...but what did he do...nothing.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's good, yes, Very good infact. But not as good as every newspaper and media outlet claim. Dally M means **** all these days - Orford won it last year. Wow. Today showed he's just another footballer. If he was as good as everyone who sucks his **** claimed, he would have won the grand final single handed...but what did he do...nothing.
Lol his still one of the best players in the game mate i dunno wtf you expect.

JimmyJ

New Pup
Reaction score
Oh please leave him alone.

Its not like his faking it, I was in fkn tears when we lost against parra. Its passion, its what you feel inside.

Doesn't make you big when you laugh at other peoples pain.
The Germans have a word for it. Schadenfreude-pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.