haha @ Hughesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this was from the daily telegraph today,

MARK O'meley informed his bulldogs team - mates via text on wednesday that he had signed with the Roosters for next year. Fifteen minutes later, Corey Hughes turned up on his doorstep with a case of beer - and wearing a roosters jersey he borrowed from his wife, a Roosters fan.

FUNNY TO ME!

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
How dare he!.............marry a roosters supporter!!! lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daily Telegraph have spotted Corey Hughes in a Roosters jersey... it is expected he will sign a 3 yr deal worth 320k early next week

B

Ben Godberts

i would vomit if i had 2 put a rooster jersey on tbh

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
.. hughes is leaving?

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
it kind of hurts alot to read this.. because hes my 2nd cousin.. i know hes not the greatest player and all.. but its heaps upsetting.. i didnt think corey was like that at all..

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
it kind of hurts alot to read this.. because hes my 2nd cousin.. i know hes not the greatest player and all.. but its heaps upsetting.. i didnt think corey was like that at all..
Why does it hurt he is playing a joke with a mate of his...

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
no its not that at all, its just how everyone says we dont want him etc, im not sticking up for him, i just wish everything would have gone a little different for him, like with his dad and all, but i spose thats just life ay:grinning:

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
no its not that at all, its just how everyone says we dont want him etc, im not sticking up for him, i just wish everything would have gone a little different for him, like with his dad and all, but i spose thats just life ay:grinning:
All players cop it some a lot worse then him he will be fine

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
yeah im sure hell be right, i just hope he retires in the blue and white, i just cant really see him anywhere else, i think he needs to end his career with the dogs, one way or another

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Corey always puts in 100%, but doesnt really offer much compared to other teams hookers. He seems to have stopped giving away stupid penalties which is an improvement in his game. We just need more spark from dummy half.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
hopefully after they had their meeting the other players identified some of his problems of play, i spose well just wait and see if he picks up or not ay..

Status
Not open for further replies.