Had a chat with Bobcat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night at the pub in Dubbo. Was very happy with how the Dogs are progressing and he thought Reni should have got MOTM the other night.

What a bloke !!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you buy him a beer you lucky bastard?

Five Dock Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good bloke Andrew Ryan saw him out a few years ago after a big loss to the Cowboys and he stopped and had a chat.
Been in career best form lately. Although i didnt think he deserved to get the man of the match on friday but who cares they all played well.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah I didn't want to annoy him too much. He comes home pretty regularly so its not a big thing. Most people don't bother talking to him as everyone knows him and his family as they are still heavily involved in Dubbo CYMS.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He drinkks at the pub at Winston Hills a bit, but Ive never seen him there-If I go there its a Friday arvo, so I doubt he'll be there except for the off season.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He is consistantly playing very well. Should have had a try Friday night also if not for the moron referees

D

DJ ALMO

He is an awesome guy to have a chat with and is definately in career best form

sunny

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i too have met him and was impressed. very professional, easy to get along with bloke.

T

TdoggBulldog

I met him and reni shopping in cavill ave, then i saw them again later that day at training session. both very chatty nice guys :grinning:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
he did seem a little embarrassed accepting MOTM. humble fella

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
last night at the pub in Dubbo. Was very happy with how the Dogs are progressing and he thought Reni should have got MOTM the other night.

What a bloke !!
I thought Reni had a big game too but couldnt really give a MOTM,they all put in a big one. Its hard to believe Ryan travels home reguarly all the out there,obviously prefers the bush.

KidCastro

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ryan is a champion, he's one of the good ones along with El Masri and Mason.
I look up to certain individuals on our team so its good being able to conversate with them. Sonny Bill was pretty big headed though when I saw him at sky garden, just ignores everyone. *bastard* still a cool guy though.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Off topic a bit. I saw Mason in the cross last night. He was walking around in the middel of the road. Mason sure does love the cross though. Seem to see him down there every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.