Hackz0r3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
how come my thingy under my posts says DropHughes4Lyf. i havent changed it i know that because i dont know how to haha, just wondering if anyone knows how it couldve got there or if i've just been hacked.

H

Haztrick

If you tried to have a sig ages ago and where using the old 'Kennel New' then you must have typed it in, saved it, but as sigs didn't show on the old 'Kennel New' then it just stayed hidden away. When the Kennel changed to this new skin and sigs where enabled, it finally was able to show itself, hence, why it is now viewable.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ADD...wtf is Samoa Joe?

H

Haztrick

Samoa Joe is one of the best pro wrestlers in the world. He wrestles for TNA.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
oh ok so he's just another leatard wearing fat **** who gropes other men

H

Haztrick

:rolleyes:

Im not talking about the WWE. Im talking about REAL wrestling.. TNA!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
ok thanks AAD, though ive never tried to have a sig. Anyway how do i change it or whatever?

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to "User CP" up the top of the page, then go "Edit Signature". I think on the new kennel you can upload a pic from your comp rather than just uploading it from tiny pic or imageshack or whatever.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

dont roll ur eyes at me.

TNA is another group of fat men who make a living out of wearing tights and pretending to hurt each other.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score

TNA's no better. It's full of old WWF washouts, blokes that hate Vince, aswell as Joe, AJ and Homicide.

H

Haztrick

I've watched the WWE since I was 4. It used to be good, but TBH, they now base everything more around entertainment (storylines, etc) rather than great wrestling.

I find TNA alot better. Great wrestlers, better action, alot more risks and the X-Division is like nothing I've ever seen before. Currently, TNA is much better than the WWE, IMO.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Both companies are influenced way too much by Vince. This is a problem.

H

Haztrick

Yeah, true.

The thing that really did it for me with the WWE was when they had the Gene Snitsky and the Toe Fetish storyline. Just seemed to me that everything had turned to crap in the WWE because of things like that. Not to mention the WWE making a statement about how hardcore matches and high risk matches where going to be massivly reduced due too their worries about taking risks and possibly getting injured, which is understandable, but still, they could have worked around it just as TNA do.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
lol. The Snitsky **** is just the icing. It was crap for me way before then. I watch it for some of the wrestlers in it, and live in hope that they will pull out a good match, it does happen occasionally.

TNA will be better than it one day. They just need exposure. They need to tell people they have Christian, they have Kurt Angle, they have Sting, they have Scott Steiner (only just!), they have Raven, the have the Dudleys and so on! Then once they get peoples attention, they show them Samoa Joe and AJ Styles and let those two blow everyones minds.

H

Haztrick

Yeah, not to mention the whole of the X-Division, Christopher Daniels, Monty Bown and so on.

BTW, I didn't know Angle went to TNA.. I've been slack on TNA for the last month or so, maninly because I haven't had much time, but I thought he left WWE for personal family reasons, not to join a rival company! Great news, though.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Monty Brown is going to WWE. He's over rated anyway. He's just a black version of Goldberg. He has no real talent, just a pounce.

Chris Daniels comes under the "angry ppl that hate vince bracket" :p

The X Division won't appeal to the standard wrestling fan, because their idea of good wrestling is watching people like John Cena, Dave Batista and Triple H "wrestle"

Status
Not open for further replies.