Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No way, they need to do proper exercise before doing hot yoga to perve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's not anyone's business if they are going in for a perve

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Banned
Reaction score
Please declare that you don't think Australian fleet sales sell decent cars. Let's establish we have some common ground before we continue.
Oh but they do, yet their prices are highway robbery!
What is your favourite cereal and why?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh but they do, yet their prices are highway robbery!
What is your favourite cereal and why?
I think everyone can read your comment above and know that you do not make any sense.

Please read below and know it's the truth. If you don't believe please see a doctor to fix your head

1. Australian fleet sales have no decent cars in their yard.
2. They charge a ridiculous amount so they can fool the gullible to think they are getting a decent trade price for their bomb car
3. Certain People are forced to buy from them as they cannot get finance elsewhere. They have been declined everywhere because they have a shit credit rating

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't think ogling a female isnt a form of harrassment.

Why do you think some gyms have female only zones. They don't train nude.. they don't like being harassed.

Guys that are not legit shouldn't be at hot yoga class, creepy bastards
No touching or unauthorised filming and there's nothing to be charged with. You some kind of knight in shining armor? Lol

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forgive the sleaze bags at strip clubs.. it's about watching the girls .. the sleaze bags are not denying having a look, the girls are sheering them of their money.

It's the fake yogees that will perve on women who are not there for that. That's who need a van damn roundhouse
Lol knight in shining armor. I like looking at hot chicks dressed for attention. Come give me a roundhouse you clown

Banned
Reaction score
I think everyone can read your comment above and know that you do not make any sense.

Please read below and know it's the truth. If you don't believe please see a doctor to fix your head

1. Australian fleet sales have no decent cars in their yard.
2. They charge a ridiculous amount so they can fool the gullible to think they are getting a decent trade price for their bomb car
3. Certain People are forced to buy from them as they cannot get finance elsewhere. They have been declined everywhere because they have a shit credit rating
Someone reboot this bot, its malfunctioning!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forgive the sleaze bags at strip clubs.. it's about watching the girls .. the sleaze bags are not denying having a look, the girls are sheering them of their money.

It's the fake yogees that will perve on women who are not there for that. That's who need a van damn roundhouse
Pffftt like there's anything you can do about it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol knight in shining armor. I like looking at hot chicks dressed for attention. Come give me a roundhouse you clown
Don't be a sleaze ball. You need to distinguish what is appropriate and what is not.. let me school you..

perving is not cool. If it's not invited then it's creepy dude.. don't be that weird creepy guy.

Go to a strip joint if you wanna perve.. it's welcome there.

Nothing wrong with appreciating the good looks of a woman. But if it's not invited and you make her feel uncomfortable that's not right.

Fake yoga guys are sort of like those creepy guys that sets up cameras in the roof for a peep show. I guarantee if the girls don't go to yoga they don't go either..

Come on bro, make sure you know when it's appropriate, if you disrespect women you need a roundhouse

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way he goes on about it, sounds like blue balls wishes he was roundhoused by van damme

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be a sleaze ball. You need to distinguish what is appropriate and what is not.. let me school you..

perving is not cool. If it's not invited then it's creepy dude.. don't be that weird creepy guy.

Go to a strip joint if you wanna perve.. it's welcome there.

Nothing wrong with appreciating the good looks of a woman. But if it's not invited and you make her feel uncomfortable that's not right.

Fake yoga guys are sort of like those creepy guys that sets up cameras in the roof for a peep show. I guarantee if the girls don't go to yoga they don't go either..

Come on bro, make sure you know when it's appropriate, if you disrespect women you need a roundhouse
Because females don't ever perve!
The sooner you are reset, the better Bot!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all women are militant man hating lesbians.

There are some women who love being checked out and even love to be reassured about how good they look.

A lot of women I find are insecure about their look and body shape.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, like my sister. She's 40, botoxed to the hills and pretends she's 20
They are even worse when they get older!
So insecure.

My sister isn’t 40 yet? Don’t know if she will get Botox?

She looks like a cross between Bjork and Saffron.
But I recently did tell someone it’s actually safer to summon a demon than it is to be in the presence of my sister!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But I recently did tell someone it’s actually safer to summon a demon than it is to be in the presence of my sister
Haha, sounds like our sisters would get along like a house on fire. Either that or they'd literally try to burn each other with gasoline and matches. We could have front row seats :laughing:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, sounds like our sisters would get along like a house on fire. Either that or they'd literally try to burn each other with gasoline and matches. We could have front row seats :laughing:
It won’t work.
Demonic entities don’t burn, nor do they feel any emotion!

Banned
Reaction score
They are even worse when they get older!
So insecure.

My sister isn’t 40 yet? Don’t know if she will get Botox?

She looks like a cross between Bjork and Saffron.
But I recently did tell someone it’s actually safer to summon a demon than it is to be in the presence of my sister!
So a cross of
This
and this?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So a cross of
This
and this?
Yeah a hybrid of those 2.
When she was a baby she looked exactly like Bjork, my mum even got her haircut the same.
My sister disagrees, but she has Viking ancestry from her dads line!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It won’t work.
Demonic entities don’t burn, nor do they feel any emotion!
True. I'll bring the cross you bring the holy water, if they prove to be to powerful for an exorcism a simple stake through the chest for both should suffice

Banned
Reaction score
True. I'll bring the cross you bring the holy water, if they prove to be to powerful for an exorcism a simple stake through the chest for both should suffice
Nah, you just marry them off to some unsuspecting fool, making them his problem :p

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah a hybrid of those 2.
When she was a baby she looked exactly like Bjork, my mum even got her haircut the same.
My sister disagrees, but she has Viking ancestry from her dads line!
Oh god Saffron is something else in that N-Joi clip!
Don't just listen to it for one of the best house tunes ever, yet the clip with her, things that make you go hmmm...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, you just marry them off to some unsuspecting fool, making them his problem :p
Already tried that, she sucked some poor soul into her web drained him dry and cheated on him countless times - even though he got her a high paying aps job and bent over backwards to keep her happy and make the marriage work he's now paying her $250,000 plus a new car as a settlement and she's still crying poor mouth

He's a really nice guy too, can't say I didn't warn him that he was making the biggest mistake of his life