News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know sfa but I’ve always thought that he signs Dogs, I think he agreed before xmas and now his 7 percenter will be getting tpa’s signed.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know sfa but I’ve always thought that he signs Dogs, I think he agreed before xmas and now his 7 percenter will be getting tpa’s signed.
$800k salary cap
$300k third party
In Gus we trust. When Gus said we pulled out of the race to sign him before xmas, was actually when he signed with us to throw the media off, while the Tigers were still talking themselves up at signing him by throwing figures around and what position #7 they want to play him. I think they even mentioned about captaincy. The Tigers have stuffed up another big signing on the 11th hour by looks of it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Or I’m just guessing to’o is close with Critta and probz kikau.obviously Luai and it’s probably a piss take between them all?

I will be shocked if Luai don’t go to tigers. I also doubt very much to’o leaves panthers until at least 28!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or I’m just guessing to’o is close with Critta and probz kikau.obviously Luai and it’s probably a piss take between them all?

I will be shocked if Luai don’t go to tigers. I also doubt very much to’o leaves panthers until at least 28!
People are delusional if they think LUAI is still a chance of signing with the dogs….he is tigers bound…dogs cannot and will not match the ridiculous offer from the tigers…

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come when Hunt says no, you say “it’s over”, but when Luai says no, you say “it’s still on”?
This post and poster were debunked on the previous page - see my reply. Has been MIA on this thread since so I’d suggest that answers your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.