News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1.2mill too much for a 5/8 .. that much is ok only for one of the top halfbacks or top fullbacks.. which Luai isnt..

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, your England is woeful! [emoji1787]
Some full stops, a comma here and there and he's not his would be nice Joel ! This is why kids need to listen in class rather than fantasising over the teachers veejay
Is this meant as a joke? Like a pot and kettle thing?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone name one clutch play he has done in a Grand Final??

He always goes missing against Parra as well.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, your England is woeful! [emoji1787]
Some full stops, a comma here and there and he's not his would be nice Joel ! This is why kids need to listen in class rather than fantasising over the teachers veejay
Education standards in Australia aren't what they once were unfortunately. It's reflected in assessments of standards around the world. And these days rather than learning it with life experience, plenty of people rely on predictive text now which still requires some knowledge. I've got nephews and nieces that are shit with spelling and punctuation. They're not lacking intelligence, just never got the attention in school.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
@Robbothedestroyer where you at?
I’m waiting for your typical msg of ‘We need to get rid of these clown threads’ since this is the 4th Luai thread.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.2mill too much for a 5/8 .. that much is ok only for one of the top halfbacks or top fullbacks.. which Luai isnt..
That’s what you pay in todays market…there Will always be desperate teams who want a quality half

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know you are asking @maroondog72 but IMHO I don’t think any prop is worth $1mil per season unless it’s less than 3 years. JT proved that how $million form only lasted a couple of years, and he is more like a $500-600k value player now that his minutes and metres have dropped.

AFB is cashing in on the lack of available big men that consistently deliver and move their teams forward. We desperately need a couple of genuine big boppers, but we are on the nose and both he and his manager know it.
I totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.