Official Gus on Twitter

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably way too advanced right now going into Round 3 of the season but it would be a Gus Masterclass if he were to land the signature of a disgruntled Big Nelson or Stefano (should Tigs miss out on finals) or both…. Both gets us top 8 instantly…. Both and a quality 7 we may even be talking top 4.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably way too advanced right now going into Round 3 of the season but it would be a Gus Masterclass if he were to land the signature of a disgruntled Big Nelson or Stefano (should Tigs miss out on finals) or both…. Both gets us top 8 instantly…. Both and a quality 7 we may even be talking top 4.
For sure. If we added an elite 7 and prop we are top 8.

I think we need to look to swap fox for a Middle.

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score

Something like a Skelton for Greig would be preferable. They would then both be going to clubs were they will be in the NRL rather than reserve grade.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? We are not short of Cap Space and we have spots in the Top 38.

Trades are all very well if there is a 4 way benefit, the players and the teams, which doesn't occur very often. More good luck than good management, that's why players trades are rare.

Always a Bulldog

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Agree, I love the fox, but reality is, we need a dominant middle more than a winger. I’d say Parra would give up Weiremu Greg for JAC (though I’d prefer Paulo) - Brisbane have 2 gigantic young prospects in Willisson and Te Kura but only Critta and maybe Kiks would make the Broncos 13.

Canberra’s Trey Mooney and Cowboys Taumololo could be potential swap players or buy out options.

Hunt always seems to get jerked around by Sharks so maybe some scope there?

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ZERO chance either come to us.. Stefano is already at a bottom club, why would be come to another? he'll be at Storm.. NAS will probably go to Warriors..