Official Gus on Twitter

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank god for the few on here that actually use common sense to rationalize situations and not throw the baby out with the bath water because we get beaten by 2 top 8 teams with superior rosters.
There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we have improved..
Roster wise
Intent wise
Physicality wise
Score lines don’t always reveal the full picture
Maybe it's the tropical air that keeps me sane. Lol
I was pretty pissed after the sharks loss, as I am after any loss. But we were by ko means humiliated, and we have definitely improved on last year. We lost our starting prop on the very first hit up, and had a very legitimate try disallowed. We shod have gone to the break at least 12-6, bur we were shafted by poor officiating, as per the norm.
Despite this, we didn't give up, and we continued to fight until the end.
We are definitely on the up, and we will improve as the year goes on. It's round 2 FFS!!!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe it's the tropical air that keeps me sane. Lol
I was pretty pissed after the sharks loss, as I am after any loss. But we were by ko means humiliated, and we have definitely improved on last year. We lost our starting prop on the very first hit up, and had a very legitimate try disallowed. We shod have gone to the break at least 12-6, bur we were shafted by poor officiating, as per the norm.
Despite this, we didn't give up, and we continued to fight until the end.
We are definitely on the up, and we will improve as the year goes on. It's round 2 FFS!!!
100%
There is definitely something to be said for the tropical air..lol
I am probably one of the most competitive people you could ever have the misfortune of meeting..lol
But,I think sometimes you need to keep perspective and grab on to the positives,whatever they are..and think about rationalizing why the negatives have occurred…
Listen..we could all go and follow a team like the STORM,ROOSTERS or PANTHERS and live a stress free life..
But what would be the fun in that..hahaha
Dog 4 Life

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd IT comes back and the thread is fubar all over again, to the point where I gave up at page 994 and cbf seeing if there is anything worth reading following that.
Why you blokes argue with the dh(which actually helps fuck the thread btw)is beyond me :tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%
There is definitely something to be said for the tropical air..lol
I am probably one of the most competitive people you could ever have the misfortune of meeting..lol
But,I think sometimes you need to keep perspective and grab on to the positives,whatever they are..and think about rationalizing why the negatives have occurred…
Listen..we could all go and follow a team like the STORM,ROOSTERS or PANTHERS and live a stress free life..
But what would be the fun in that..hahaha
Dog 4 Life
I hear ya mate. Just need to trust the process, and continue to support the club we choose to support.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can't be denied that better coaches wanted to come here and probably for much less than what he's paying Cc.
The GM decided a coach with no experience was the missing piece of the puzzle to bring stability to this whole shamozzle.
Making a punt as big as that was always going to leave the club waaaaaaaay open to more sackings.

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
Not any coaches that chrighton Kikau would play under…your deluded in your hatred… the pathways, and recruitment in a time of absolute famine have been exceptional and are already fruitfully providing depth and passion…

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, it was 6-6 at half time and should have been 12-6, and the sharks didn't score again until the 67th minute. Despite similar points differential, we are without a doubt a much better defensive team. We will get there, this team just needs a few more games together to put it all together.
Could have been anything if Kikau try allowed and Wilson scores in corner.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially when the only call u get all game is for a forceful shoulder to the head which should have been effin sent off anyway.

Really disgraceful tbh.. how can u be competent and incompetent in the same motion.
then follow that up with a penalty for a tit slap from kiks SMH

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair, it was 6-6 at half time and should have been 12-6, and the sharks didn't score again until the 67th minute. Despite similar points differential, we are without a doubt a much better defensive team. We will get there, this team just needs a few more games together to put it all together.
Now you are talking sense :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must be a day since the clown crew got back (suspiciously as a unit). Already threads are going to shit with elevating tension IMO. Hopefully they get themselves banned again soon. Really was much more pleasant without the crew that refuse to acknowledge anything positive.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Must be a day since the clown crew got back (suspiciously as a unit). Already threads are going to shit with elevating tension IMO. Hopefully they get themselves banned again soon. Really was much more pleasant without the crew that refuse to acknowledge anything positive.
What I find interesting is that Joelmcevoy2 is back at the same time as the clown crew. Coincidence?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that Joelmcevoy2 is back at the same time as the clown crew. Coincidence?
He doesn't seem to pop into the same class. And the season just started some people who leave during the off season might just be rocking back up.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially when the only call u get all game is for a forceful shoulder to the head which should have been effin sent off anyway.

Really disgraceful tbh.. how can u be competent and incompetent in the same motion.
Hang on, but according to the know it all "the pretend fans" we are using the refs as scapegoats :laughing:

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah look Alan it's hard not to be critical of the regime given the rebuild seems to be going at a snails pace at present. I'm all for credit when it's due I've been a very annoying Cc Knocker but my feelings about have changed since post match on Friday night. He spoke as a frustrated head coach should who's getting sick and tired of losing and keen for some good wins

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app