Official Gus on Twitter

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you’re saying it was Gus ‘bragging’ not Ciro?
I don’t recall him saying that at all, would be great if you can provide some context when ranting about ‘cancers’ etc. Regardless hate to disappoint you but he’ll be around for a while yet, so get used to it…
Gus actually said there will be more pain to come, as in results, for a couple of years when Ciraldo started.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From what I can see and by going off what was reported to me by @Berries and others there was infighting in just about every thread with the usual toxic positivity suspects involved in derailing them all
Your right but it was all an amicable discussion with no hate involved or just for a laugh.

Ur just dry nego dogshit that revives itself when it rains.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus actually said there will be more pain to come, as in results, for a couple of years when Ciraldo started.
Incorrect. He came out with the “more pain to come” statement only once things started going really pear shaped after the 66-0 loss to the knights which was pretty much three quarters into the season. There was no mention of this prior. It was all rainbows and lollipops in both the 2022 and 2023 pre seasons from the club and Gus. No mention of pain and further regression

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right but it was all an amicable discussion with no hate involved or just for a laugh.

Ur just dry nego dogshit that revives itself when it rains.
Not sure if @wendog33 would agree with that?

And Ive been more than consistent in my views and theyve proven spot on time and time again. Are u happy with what weve produced on Field so far?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And Ive been more than consistent in my views and theyve proven spot on time and time again. Are u happy with what weve produced on Field so far?
Sure am.. probably because I'm not a delusional ***** like you thinking we should have a top 8 roster in the second year Into a build.

Our culture is forming, systems are in play and structures are a work in progress. By the time the NRL team gets their heads around them the talented kids coming through who already have knowledge of these structures and plays from the lower grades walk in with no issues other than grasp the speed and skill of elite rugby league.

Best way to explain it to you my clown friend is when u learn what 2+2 is at 16 it's still fcukin 4 when Ur 20 years old not 5 like under Des on the GC.

Yiu need to grasp the thought we aren't building a finals footy team bud.. we are building a footy club again.

Oh and @wendog33.. she just loves a little drama and Tas loves to entertain.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Used to the way certain aggressive posters carry on in TK debates by now, regardless of whether they are negos or posos.

Will just continue being my individual self, expressing my own views, and not wanting to be abused by any side in the various debates as always.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to the way certain aggressive posters carry on in TK debates by now, regardless of whether they are negos or posos.

Will just continue being my individual self, expressing my own views, and not wanting to be abused by any side in the various debates as always.
Good on you and im sorry that u have had to deal with abuse solely because ur a woman on a footy forum who occasionally presents an opinion that isnt full of toxic positivity

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure am.. probably because I'm not a delusional ***** like you thinking we should have a top 8 roster in the second year Into a build.

Our culture is forming, systems are in play and structures are a work in progress. By the time the NRL team gets their heads around them the talented kids coming through who already have knowledge of these structures and plays from the lower grades walk in with no issues other than grasp the speed and skill of elite rugby league.

Best way to explain it to you my clown friend is when u learn what 2+2 is at 16 it's still fcukin 4 when Ur 20 years old not 5 like under Des on the GC.

Yiu need to grasp the thought we aren't building a finals footy team bud.. we are building a footy club again.

Oh and @wendog33.. she just loves a little drama and Tas loves to entertain.
I wont lower myself to hurling petty insults so lets agree to disagree. Its a pity your glowing training reports hasnt translated to glowing on Field performances as yet but lets hope that changes soon

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good morning Flanagun oops I mean 04 Dreaming, I see the loss of Elliott and his Knights in extra time sent you into a meltdown. He scored a double and they still blew it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good on you and im sorry that u have had to deal with abuse solely because ur a woman on a footy forum who occasionally presents an opinion that isnt full of toxic positivity
Haha. Been abused by you too and not solely bc I'm a woman on a footy forum I assume.

As I said. I have my own views on how the Bulldogs are travelling and why. Some agree. Some don't. That's just the way it is. Only time I get fired up is when personal abuse and attempted belittling of opinions are used.

I find there's enough good, sensible people on here, whether in DMs or posts, to make up for the troublemakers.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. Been abused by you too and not solely bc I'm a woman on a footy forum I assume.

As I said. I have my own views on how the Bulldogs are travelling and why. Some agree. Some don't. That's just the way it is. Only time I get fired up is when personal abuse and attempted belittling of opinions are used.

I find there's enough good, sensible people on here, whether in DMs or posts, to make up for the troublemakers.
Please show me where I have ever abused u. If u cant provide evidence then pls remove this post of urs as it is slanderous

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please show me where I have ever abused u. If u cant provide evidence then pls remove this post of urs as it is slanderous
anyone who continues to go off topic will be dealt with. No further comments to be off topic. Last and only warning. Review the announcement post for our stance for 2024

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incorrect. He came out with the “more pain to come” statement only once things started going really pear shaped after the 66-0 loss to the knights which was pretty much three quarters into the season. There was no mention of this prior. It was all rainbows and lollipops in both the 2022 and 2023 pre seasons from the club and Gus. No mention of pain and further regression
From the outset he said the rebuild will take time. Where exactly has the club regressed ??