Official Gus on Twitter

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Compare the other Penrith assistant who went to the Warriors..? Dramatic change in their defence success in year 1.
Their players probably had 1000 more games experience than us bro. Was a pretty green squad last year

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You did watch us last year, didn't you?
Yes mate.. every game every year. My point is even if you want to use “roster” as the excuse which has been the go to word for almost 8 years, we are still averaging almost 26 points against after 2 rounds with a “new” roster and the Super defence coach in charge.

Now at the risk of attracting unwanted likes from the clown crew I want to know why it’s wrong to question that..?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes mate.. every game every year. My point is even if you want to use “roster” as the excuse which has been the go to word for almost 8 years, we are still averaging almost 26 points against after 2 rounds with a “new” roster and the Super defence coach in charge.

Now at the risk of attracting unwanted likes from the clown crew I want to know why it’s wrong to question that..?
U have certainly changed ur tune and fair play to u for it bazildog. Ur starting to ask some of the same questions that u would be aware ive been asking for a long while. I even saw you refer to kiks, addo-carr, crichton etc as ‘luxury signings’ that do nothing to change our overall fortunes which is exactly what ive been saying for a long time. We need premium forwards, halves, fullback etc before we worry about luxury sports cars on the edge getting minimal touches of the ball.

So finally u can drop the clown crew shit. Accurate, and realistic crew I believe is more apt and welcome to the club

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U have certainly changed ur tune and fair play to u for it bazildog. Ur starting to ask some of the same questions that u would be aware ive been asking for a long while. I even saw you refer to kiks, addo-carr, crichton etc as ‘luxury signings’ that do nothing to change our overall fortunes which is exactly what ive been saying for a long time. We need premium forwards, halves, fullback etc before we worry about luxury sports cars on the edge getting minimal touches of the ball.

So finally u can drop the clown crew shit. Accurate, and realistic crew I believe is more apt and welcome to the club
Let me just say as succinctly and clearly as possible…. ”fuck off you drongo”. I don’t agree with your agenda in any shape or form and constantly roll my eyes when I see your posts.

As @DinkumDog will attest, I have regularly questioned some of the things the club has done or is doing, but have always had a club first attitude and supported them and the coaches even if I didn’t agree with their appointment or decisions.

I have also banged on about defence being the number 1 priority and it shits me that it appears to be so difficult to implement. I will question things but I don’t have a personal agenda that you have with Gould and the board, so go recruiting Clowns somewhere else because we are not even close to being on the same page.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me just say as succinctly and clearly as possible…. ”fuck off you drongo”. I don’t agree with your agenda in any shape or form and constantly roll my eyes when I see your posts.

As @DinkumDog will attest, I have regularly questioned some of the things the club has done or is doing, but have always had a club first attitude and supported them and the coaches even if I didn’t agree with their appointment or decisions.

I have also banged on about defence being the number 1 priority and it shits me that it appears to be so difficult to implement. I will question things but I don’t have a personal agenda that you have with Gould and the board, so go recruiting Clowns somewhere else because we are not even close to being on the same page.
Were you born in the 1960s?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a question. There are some rabid supporters of this club born in the 1960s that display certain traits similar to urs
Certain traits? I suppose drongo is an old term but in your case fairly appropriate. These pages were much more pleasant when you and a couple of your mates got the flick.

Take the hint and move on.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certain traits? I suppose drongo is an old term but in your case fairly appropriate. These pages were much more pleasant when you and a couple of your mates got the flick.

Take the hint and move on.
From what I can see and by going off what was reported to me by @Berries and others there was infighting in just about every thread with the usual toxic positivity suspects involved in derailing them all