Official Gus on Twitter

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We do need a "No S#!ts Given"/"Charge-the-guns" type Alpha prop, but that becomes more essential as Top8/Top 4/Premiership Threat starts to become realistic. (Maybe Hughes becomes that guy as he settles in. Maybe it's a pup. Maybe they're not here yet).

In the meantime, there is absolutely no reason why King, Hughes, Fa'amausili, Curran & Morrin (or Patolo, Kautoga, or someone else) cannot provide us with a decent foundation, even if our line up doesn't (yet) have oppositions s#!tting themselves.

To help with that, it is absolutely essential that our halfback (and to a lesser extent Burton) manage our games smartly (smart tactical kicking should be the primary KPI for our halfback), get us into dominant field position and help our pack do the job they need to do for us.

Similarly, we need our backs to get our sets moving forward (and to be fair, they haven't done a terrible job with that). But we cannot just keep blaming the pack. There's some decent go forward there. We need to be smart and help them.
Agree 100%. Everyone is blaming the props and halves ...but all 17 are not working together to help each other do their little bit and achieve their part of the puzzle. I guess that's why CC needs to be held more accountable in my view.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I'm not familiar with this Warra term being trotted out what does it mean per se? Also it sounds indigenous have we checked if we're offending any Neville's? :tearsofjoy:

Last edited: