John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably loves the club, fed up and thinks:
Club: first
Team: second
Player: third
Coach: after thought last :grinning:
imo sounds like a fan from another club, I’ve come across knights fans who just love to crap on us in the same way.

They get satisfaction out of other teams misery.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I swear the Bulldogs fan base is the absolute dumbest fan base in the NRL

Zero idea about the game of rugby league
Yeah and the rest are made up of delusional fucks and dickheads who don't contribute at all but just try to take the piss out of other fans, Montoya.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
imo sounds like a fan from another club, I’ve come across knights fans who just love to crap on us in the same way.

They get satisfaction out of other teams misery.
Probably. We do the same so not expecting them to give a sucker an even break :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
actually appears to be a dogs fan when I clicked on his profile, I get the frustration.
Yeah most of us are die hard Bulldogs and just fed up with the same rubbish plays, selections and outcomes (and now excuses from fellow fans) every year.

Early days but fans can't be blamed for thinking bugger here we go again and looking for someone/anyone to blame for this pergatory continuing.

We'll all settle down and accept the mediocrity and eternal rebuild soon if it continues.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have great confidence in the lower grade coaches.
Pls Wendog, lower grades the stars win the games in there own. They should be told from nrl coach how he wants them to play, to be primed for nrl wen ready. The good ones anyway

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I swear the Bulldogs fan base is the absolute dumbest fan base in the NRL

Zero idea about the game of rugby league
yeah, morons want change every half a season, thinking that will change, absolute clowns

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said when his reign began he wouldn’t be a success at Canterbury.
His recruitment has been horrendous. Most clubs have 2-3 utilities at most, the Dogs have 6.
The spine and front row hold the key to success. Gould has failed miserably.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah most of us are die hard Bulldogs and just fed up with the same rubbish plays, selections and outcomes (and now excuses from fellow fans) every year.

Early days but fans can't be blamed for thinking bugger here we go again and looking for someone/anyone to blame for this pergatory continuing.

We'll all settle down and accept the mediocrity and eternal rebuild soon if it continues.
I understand both sides of it, I’m frustrated and over it but it’s not worth stressing out for me personally because it messes with my physical health and that’s not worth it.

Just like TV shows and movies, sport is entertainment and I have to learn to take it as it is.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree on most of your points Gus but not on the selection of Hutchison at halfback, selecting Sexton at 7 will likely benefit the team and unlock Burton at 5/8, sadly Taaffe hasn't lived up to the expectations as a fullback therefore if Tracey is fit I believe he should get the nod, we simply can not go through another Perham experiment, Kiraz is a winger and Curran is a 13, Kautoga has to be on the bench, this is my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pls Wendog, lower grades the stars win the games in there own. They should be told from nrl coach how he wants them to play, to be primed for nrl wen ready. The good ones anyway
Someone said all our teams won except for f/g. I failed to see the relevence as regards the f/g outcome.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Said when his reign began he wouldn’t be a success at Canterbury.
His recruitment has been horrendous. Most clubs have 2-3 utilities at most, the Dogs have 6.
The spine and front row hold the key to success. Gould has failed miserably.
Have you watched our lower grades?
Gus knows what he’s doing, there isn’t much out there to buy and all the signings have been a 1 or 2 year max , cause 2025 there is a shit load of players coming of contract.
I know you won’t admit it but Gus fixed the roosters why so angry?