Official Gus on Twitter

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great to hear he's made this move. Everything I hear from him screams of enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication. Hopefully this is going to become a trademark of the club. If everyone is doing the hard yards and staying for the extras we'll hopefully see steady improvement as the year goes on.

I'm really looking forward to this season. We don't have the perfect roster. But I'm feeling more confident that we'll exceed expectations and be in touch with the 8.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great to hear he's made this move. Everything I hear from him screams of enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication. Hopefully this is going to become a trademark of the club. If everyone is doing the hard yards and staying for the extras we'll hopefully see steady improvement as the year goes on.

I'm really looking forward to this season. We don't have the perfect roster. But I'm feeling more confident that we'll exceed expectations and be in touch with the 8.
I’ve changed my approach for this season usually around this time I’m jumping out of my skin excited at the prospect we will do well

Now I’m just “if we finish higher than 17 then that’s a good season”

Manage to expectations so my non dogs mates stop messaging me after every loss [emoji23]