Official Gus on Twitter

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything. Gus making up stories and you lot eating it all up :tearsofjoy:
Bro, he was 9 lol.
I didn't read it like that. I read it that he was comparing a then 9 year old Salmon to Wade Graham. I know he has a personal relationship with him already.
Watch out. I know a 9 year old boy that reminds me of a 24 year old Mike Tyson. If you keep acting cheeky I'll send him your way in 16 years time to sort you out.
Currently over 80% of your posts are vitriol filled bullshit, your posts used to be half readable, they have reached such a low level because of your hatred of certain people and biases that even you can’t hide. When you get found out you back away, “I didn’t read it like that”, reminder you said “everything” and “stories”.

Let’s get some facts on the record, Salmon was born in Caringbah, went to De La Sal Caringbah, played Harold Matt’s for Cronulla and under 16‘s and under 18‘s State of Origin for NSW. He was a local prodigy and anyone who remotely thinks that Gould, who also lives in The Shire, didn’t know him and saw him play plenty of times is an imbecile. Only you would be biased enough to believe that Gould doesn’t watch every second of junior SOO, unbelievable.

As for WGraham comparisons, Salmon played almost all of his junior football as a 5/8, like Graham. He played U16/18 SOO as a 5/8, just like Graham. When he graduated to NRL at Parramatta he played 5/8, the same as Graham did at Penrith. He is also almost exactly the same height and weight as Graham was when he moved from 5/8 to 2nd row/lock. Plenty of valid comparisons that only you would ignore to push your anti Gould agenda.

I have contemplated blocking you several times, but I haven't because your biased bullshit needs to corrected. This is just another example.

Always a Bulldog

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently over 80% of your posts are vitriol filled bullshit, your posts used to be half readable, they have reached such a low level because of your hatred of certain people and biases that even you can’t hide. When you get found out you back away, “I didn’t read it like that”, reminder you said “everything” and “stories”.

Let’s get some facts on the record, Salmon was born in Caringbah, went to De La Sal Caringbah, played Harold Matt’s for Cronulla and under 16‘s and under 18‘s State of Origin for NSW. He was a local prodigy and anyone who remotely thinks that Gould, who also lives in The Shire, didn’t know him and saw him play plenty of times is an imbecile. Only you would be biased enough to believe that Gould doesn’t watch every second of junior SOO, unbelievable.

As for WGraham comparisons, Salmon played almost all of his junior football as a 5/8, like Graham. He played U16/18 SOO as a 5/8, just like Graham. When he graduated to NRL at Parramatta he played 5/8, the same as Graham did at Penrith. He is also almost exactly the same height and weight as Graham was when he moved from 5/8 to 2nd row/lock. Plenty of valid comparisons that only you would ignore to push your anti Gould agenda.

I have contemplated blocking you several times, but I haven't because your biased bullshit needs to corrected. This is just another example.

Always a Bulldog
Twin just block him - think of it as flushing it or like turning off the oxygen.
The sooner everyone does this the sooner these pests will move on.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Thank you, someone has needed to say something for ages .. the carry on, the player bashing and such has been out of control.

Well said ..

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Do it @TwinTurbo you’ll wish you had of sooner. Way better not reading the ravings of a stupid kid.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
He was 9. What happened after that is irrelevant because Gus was comparing him to Graham when Salmon was 9. You waffled on for absolutely no reason.

Last edited: