Official Gus on Twitter

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking Duncan McRae, or did he come from RU? I don’t think he played for Wallabies though? Edit: Didn’t Barry Berrigan go to RU also?
Macrae and berrigan never played for the wallabies. Rocky elsom is most likely who Alan was refering to but couldve also been lopeti timani

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m just asking cause why would anyone get blocked for no reason.
For a while Gus would respond to my tweets, generally to do with Jun rep game times, team lists etc. He blocked me after I asked him about the rumours that the dogs were looking at signing Matt lodge and Tyrone may late last year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a stupid reason to bloke you, but probably got asked the same thing 1000 times.
I’m just saying.
If the club did its job in keeping the supporters informed, particularly through the website, Gus would not be asked so many questions, repetitive questions. Unfortunately the best source of any club info is the twitter feed of Gus. Don't know if that's by design or just the way it's worked out.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the club did its job in keeping the supporters informed, particularly through the website, Gus would not be asked so many questions, repetitive questions. Unfortunately the best source of any club info is the twitter feed of Gus. Don't know if that's by design or just the way it's worked out.
The club has always done this to us fans been like this forever.