Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
nil.

Was hoping Sutton and Patolo would be fully fit by round 10 the lastest, instead looking like round 20 for fox sake.
Are they training saturday am?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Club with no forwards loses Montgomery (seems dodgey), Sutton for 8-10 so late in pre season and Patolo for god knows how long. Not to mention IMB appears to be completely fucked and Oloapu is likely out for half the year if not more.

Not a promising start to the injury season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes i am VERY disappointed about this one! Bloke has been walking around training all pre season, now he has surgery?
I could says something but I'l keep my fingers restrained :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club with no forwards loses Montgomery (seems dodgey), Sutton for 8-10 so late in pre season and Patolo for god knows how long. Not to mention IMB appears to be completely fucked and Oloapu is likely out for half the year if not more.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You spotted Montgomery missing form training & now Gus had to bring the top31 down to 30 but I am hearing is now 29 to sign another NRL prop for 2024 so maybe Topine or KO are now a train & trial like BBO last year???

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could says something but I'l keep my fingers restrained :tearsofjoy:

Good boy, stick them somewhere where they will stay warm.

And just so you know i was hoping he would be fully fit for depth purposes at the least. Few injuries and were fcuked royally.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good boy, stick them somewhere where they will stay warm.

And just so you know i was hoping he would be fully fit for depth purposes at the least. Few injuries and were fcuked royally.
We're already fucked lol

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very upset to hear about Zac Montgomery he was brought over with high hopes and promoted to the Top 30 for this year. I hope whatever has seen him miss this year he is right and 100% for next year no matter where his career path ends up.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Very upset to hear about Zac Montgomery he was brought over with high hopes and promoted to the Top 30 for this year. I hope whatever has seen him miss this year he is right and 100% for next year no matter where his career path ends up.
The club is short on prop forwards and he's bailing when are down a few with injury. Just cut him and move on

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Montgomery walks, Pangai walked out confused before being spotted at Broncos training, Topine hasn't been seen in close to 6 months, Sutton only gets surgery this week, the club tried to offload or at least sideline Mariner and no information regarding Patolo. This with KO also probably out of action for at least half the seaon.
This leaves King and Curran as the only two bonafide NRL middle forwards, Knight has spent most his career in NSW Cup as has Salmon who is an edge back rower any way. Hughes is a rookie, and Faamusili is an established QLD Cup player at best so far.
Hope Morrin and/or Edwards have developed significantly during the off season.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bring back Ferris

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Montgomery walks, Pangai walked out confused before being spotted at Broncos training, Topine hasn't been seen in close to 6 months, Sutton only gets surgery this week, the club tried to offload or at least sideline Mariner and no information regarding Patolo. This with KO also probably out of action for at least half the seaon.
This leaves King and Curran as the only two bonafide NRL middle forwards, Knight has spent most his career in NSW Cup as has Salmon who is an edge back rower any way. Hughes is a rookie, and Faamusili is an established QLD Cup player at best so far.
Hope Morrin and/or Edwards have developed significantly during the off season.
Weeding them out I suppose...dunno.