Official Gus on Twitter

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That Rumour is Bullshit as Hamlin-Uele is Off Contract at the end of 2024.
He may well go to the Warriors, but as a free agent & not as a part of any swap deal.
Not a swap deal just swapping clubs.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love it if someone could ask Gus for an update on how the juniors are going at training, injuries, players to look out for etc ... we're less than a month away from ball and Matts taking the field.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love it if someone could ask Gus for an update on how the juniors are going at training, injuries, players to look out for etc ... we're less than a month away from ball and Matts taking the field.
he already mentioned look out for hughes this year.
I agree I liked what I saw in the limited minutes

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would hope that the club would at least provide squad lists once confirmed. Wouldn't be too difficult to list the squads, positions, junior club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I know.

Bit sad that he spends all his time on a forum for a team he clearly doesn't support.

Wonder what his real life is like for him to get off on spending all his time here bad mouthing the Dogs.
Tigers fan for sure. Back to back spoons and hurting