2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would that happen Jan 1st?

Did I miss something?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Admin Tonee addressed the forum warning that anyone abusing other members, or trolling for the sake of it, I.e nasheed 04dreaming etc, would be banned or even permabanned if warranted. About time I say. This forum has degenerated massively over the years.
Cool. Should post that there somewhere we can all see so that there's no excuses. Otherwise ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh! Didn't realise it was there already. Thanks!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've personally been sending death threats out via PM all day. I just finished with @Natboy. Up your game
I've just sexually propositioned @Hacky McAxe and a fee6 other mods. Those advances were all rejected apart from one ... I'll leave it to your own imagination who'll be dressing up as Alice from Wonderland tonight and spanking for being a bad little girl ...

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren’t they supposed to be banned for this?
I think they created the "block content" feature so that those who are offended or sick of them can do so.
But it seems that the Mods were previously happy on the other hand for more content and posts to be made for some reason, no matter how offensive they are.

I personally drew the line after being fed up with that particular clowns never ending racially vilifying posts.
IMO he should have been banned for life never to return.

IMO the kennel should be a place where all Bulldogs supporters can come and chat all things Bulldogs no matter what race, colour or creed.

On this forum I only care to identify as one thing... "BULLDOG" and even then I welcome anyone who isn't a Bulldog to come have a chat in good spirit also.

The world has enough crap in it that we have to deal with, so I urge the rest of you to "Block The Crap" we don't need in our lives.

#Block The Crap

I'm hopeful that the new changes from the Mods will be implemented well and make this forum a better place for "Everyone" to enjoy their time here.

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think they created the "block content" feature so that those who are offended or sick of them can do so.
But it seems that the Mods are happy on the other hand for more content and posts to be made for some reason, no matter how offensive they are.

I personally drew the line after being fed up with that particular clowns never ending racially vilifying posts.
IMO he should have been banned for life never to return.

IMO the kennel should be a place where all Bulldogs supporters can come and chat all things Bulldogs no matter what race, colour or creed.

On this forum I only care to identify as one thing... "BULLDOG" and even then I welcome anyone who isn't a Bulldog to come have a chat in good spirit also.

The world has enough crap in it that we have to deal with, so I urge the rest of you to "Block The Crap" we don't need in our lives.

#Block The Crap
I don’t want the kennel to change too much. It is the only rugby league or fan forum worth a damn. All the others either have a UI made by a 2 year old,are swamped with adds, require you to have an account to even see posts which limits engagement or are just generally crap with no active users. Whatever the people behind the kennel are doing is working so don’t change too much.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread..

[emoji838][emoji836]️ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ’ᴏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴛɪʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴇʟғɪᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴᴛᴇʀʙᴜʀʏ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴊᴇʀꜱᴇʏ[emoji838][emoji836]️

Via Telegraph Sport [emoji438]
By Dean Ritchie [emoji3578]

Penrith Panthers grand final hero Brian To’o has raised eyebrows after he welcomed in the new year wearing another NRL team’s jersey

Penrith Panthers star Brian To’o sent social media into a spin after he wasphotographed dressed in a Canterbury Bulldogs jersey in a New Year’s Eve post.

To’o took a series of selfies with his family, which appeared on his wife Moesha’s Instagram story around midnight with the caption “Happy New Year”.

Although seemingly harmless, it’s unlikely some Panthers fans will see the funny side of it.

The 25-year-old NSW Origin and Samoa Test winger has several links to Canterbury.

The Bulldogs have been trying to sign To’o’s best friend and Panthers teammate Jarome Luai, whose Penrith contract expires at the end of this season.

Luai was expected to sign a five-year, $6 million deal before Christmas, to join the Wests Tigers from 2025. However, no deal has been done, giving Canterbury a fighting chance of tempting him to instead join the Bulldogs.

Stephen Crichton, a close friend of To’o and Luai, is the latest former Panther to be lured to Belmore, following Viliame Kikau, Matt Burton and Jaeman Salmon under head coach and former Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo.

To’o is under contract with the Panthers until the end of 2027 and there’s no suggestion he’s seeking an early release. However, the image of the 25-year-old in Bulldogs blue and white is set to cause angst among Panthers officials and fans.

Two years ago, Daine Laurie was forced to apologise to Wests Tigers supporters after being photographed celebrating Penrith’s grand final win in a Panthers jersey.

Despite Luai being all-but certain to leave Penrith at the end of the season, he and To’o remain as tight as ever.

The pair last week announced they were teaming up to launch a fashion label, called Universe 7.

“What up fam! Me and my boy about to run up our clothing brand so give us a follow and show some love @universe7even_ for more updates, big love,” To’o posted with a heart emoji to Instagram alongside an image of himself and Luai as anime characters.

“Doin’ something cool with the broski, run it up,” Luai posted.

It’s been a big week for Luai, who on Christmas Day announced his engagement to long-time partner Bailey Paris Toleafoa.

Luai’s engagement came 12 months after he apologised for giving an embarrassing best man speech that he ‘will always regret’ at To’o’s wedding.

Although, in revealing his own plans to wed, Luai could now see the funny side of it, posting “Nah no speeches at my wedding,” with a laughing emoji.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now the usual suspects will put one and one together and come up with five hundred.