Official Gus on Twitter

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why make shit up like that and put on a public forum.. or repeat bullshit you hear.
I’ve shown in the past actual evidence it’s real.
It’s an open secret
His bro deals steroids ffs
Now will he continue? I don’t know! I hope not. I’ve heard stuff but prob Bs
But I am absolutely certain when ppl like twin turbo say ‘he only did roids ti help his shoulder’ it’s Bs

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posters like this should just be banned.
My Life on the kennel has been so much better since I've blocked content from this clown.
Infact, if everyone simply blocked these clowns and ignored their content then eventually they'd stop because their main purpose is simply to get your reaction.
The only trouble is that clowns like him create multiple accounts.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s an open secret
But I am absolutely certain when ppl like twin turbo say ‘he only did roids ti help his shoulder’ it’s Bs
When he say’s word on the streets …. he really means what he read in some other footy forum that have similar BS artists like himself on there ..

His evidence was of an actual snap shot of this other footy forum where they were all big noting themselves & talking BS ..

As if after what he’s been through and how hard he’s trained to get back on the field he’d be stupid enough to make the same mistake.

He has been given a 2nd chance.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When he say’s word on the streets …. he really means what he read in some other footy forum that have similar BS artists like himself on there ..

His evidence was of an actual snap shot of this other footy forum where they were all big noting themselves & talking BS ..

As if after what he’s been through and how hard he’s trained to get back on the field he’d be stupid enough to make the same mistake.

He has been given a 2nd chance.
Haha mate he doesn't even research other forums. Our great man Nasheed flat out makes it up in his head. He is more creative than ChatGPT.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah yo I heard words on d street he still dabble.
Sources is mixed credibility so I dunno but one thing for sure he been juicing n since age 16
Just be a normal **** and support our players, if the source is mixed credibility shut the fck up unless there is some actual evidence. Your constant shit talking about Xerri is annoying as fck.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
It’s an open secret
You are a fucking pathetic delusional shadow clown. Shit like this and everything else said about this should get you banned permanently. You only get away saying that shit here, in the real world you be fucked up dawg. Fucking Loser!

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah yo I heard words on d street he still dabble.
Sources is mixed credibility so I dunno but one thing for sure he been juicing n since age 16
Word on da street is his bruh is juicing not him. Boy just came outa the boneyard juiced.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s an open secret
I get it when you troll but you are close to the edge here, this is bordering on lible.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
My Life on the kennel has been so much better since I've blocked content from this clown.
Infact, if everyone simply blocked these clowns and ignored their content then eventually they'd stop because their main purpose is simply to get your reaction.
I’ve blocked it but reply’s show shit and it’s just annoying that we have to go out of way blocking several accounts instead of the lazy admin doing something about such shit comments. Ffs it’s bluntly slander to a bloke for our team now who’s literally not even played a game by some fucking no life troll loser.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Aren’t they supposed to be banned for this?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would that happen Jan 1st?

Did I miss something?
Admin Tonee addressed the forum warning that anyone abusing other members, or trolling for the sake of it, I.e nasheed 04dreaming etc, would be banned or even permabanned if warranted. About time I say. This forum has degenerated massively over the years.