Official Gus on Twitter

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People and their Gus hate need to seriously get over it or find a new hobbie, he said nothing that wasn't accurate, Penrith are the benchmark in junior football and have been for years, I love how the death rider's go crazy anytime he mentions Penrith even when he's stating that we outplayed them all they see and hear is the word Penrith.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People and their Gus hate need to seriously get over it or find a new hobbie, he said nothing that wasn't accurate, Penrith are the benchmark in junior football and have been for years, I love how the death rider's go crazy anytime he mentions Penrith even when he's stating that we outplayed them all they see and hear is the word Penrith.
Go support Panther

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
haters gonna hate, need to be upset at something.. might as well be about Gus.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He should be saying we are the benchmark not Penrith. He’s just gloating about how he set up all that shit at Penrith whilst he’s at the Dogs. It’s just annoying as fuck and he looks like a total clown doing it. Back the club you’re at, not your previous club

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez you talk some shit. It's not panther love, he is simply comparing us to the best team in the comp. Remember how they won all 4 top grades year before this??
Haters are going to blame them winning the comp 3 peat on Gus.