Official Gus on Twitter

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who do you anti-Gus trolls actually want in charge? Who do you realistically think could do a better job of pulling us out of these never ending doldrums?
They don’t want Gus in charge because he’ll make us a better rugby league team…. Simple.

These Anti-Gus posts are broadly from a non-Supporter minority…. These people are not Bulldogs fans.

We will not be swayed by the plan being executed - there is no one on the planet better than Gus at his craft…. Fact. Anyone foolish enough to think all those years of mismanagement is a quick fix or by someone other than Gus with long term sustainability is delusional.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They don’t want Gus in charge because he’ll make us a better rugby league team…. Simple.

These Anti-Gus posts are broadly from a non-Supporter minority…. These people are not Bulldogs fans.

We will not be swayed by the plan being executed - there is no one on the planet better than Gus at his craft…. Fact. Anyone foolish enough to think all those years of mismanagement is a quick fix or by someone other than Gus with long term sustainability is delusional.
The anti-Gus brigade are all trolls mainly haha. Don't let the fruitcakes bother you mate. I actually find them very creative and psychotically committed that they actually consistently bother to troll a forum like this haha. But they are fruitcakes nonetheless.

Gus is the sexiest man on the planet just quietly, I'd be happy for him to date my daughter and root on first date no problem.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The anti-Gus brigade are all trolls mainly haha. Don't let the fruitcakes bother you mate. I actually find them very creative and psychotically committed that they actually consistently bother to troll a forum like this haha. But they are fruitcakes nonetheless.

Gus is the sexiest man on the planet just quietly, I'd be happy for him to date my daughter and root on first date no problem.
Definitely agree mate with the exception of the last paragraph, Gus has a head like a prawn and I’m def not keen on anyone dating my daughters (a vast reality I need to accept)

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pro-Gus trolls and multi accounts can't see this simple fact.

Gould had the most to gain from the photographer being there. Pretending to care to tick an RLPA box. Gould's reaction was petulant. Only the deluded Bulldogs pages believed it was anyone but Gould who organised the photographer. Even the comments on the channel 9 pages have said it was planted by Gus.

What did RFM have to gain being photographed? Nothing. Zero.

RFM holds every card and Gould knows this. The other 16 clubs know this.
RFM holds all the cards? Someone did mention they saw him an an atm the other day but other than that maybe Hallmark farewell card?

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rizz.

Gus gets photographed there ALL THE TIME and he said he doesn't care (he told us multiple times lmao) but we're meant to believe RFM and his team tipped off a photographer who just happened to take pictures of Gus in a dominant position and RFM in a submissive position? What a coincidence. So many of you seem to forget that Gus is the media and has been a part of the media for a very long time.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodko was a pretty good player, cool under pressure and all that. Reynolds was just one of those players that was never going to be in a winning GF team. He wasn't good enough pure and simple.
He might have tried his heart out but didn't have the ability.

Like a less talented, less athletic version of Jack Wighton.
He was a fantastic defender too

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus gets photographed there ALL THE TIME and he said he doesn't care (he told us multiple times lmao) but we're meant to believe RFM and his team tipped off a photographer who just happened to take pictures of Gus in a dominant position and RFM in a submissive position? What a coincidence. So many of you seem to forget that Gus is the media and has been a part of the media for a very long time.
I could easily say Gus rang reporters so a photographer was there in time for his angry dad pose. Deadset people believe just about anything they make up in their head.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe, but boat ownership is a black hole for your hard earned. As a wise man once told me ‘If it flies, floats or neighs, rent it, don’t buy it’ :-).
Ig go a yacht to live on. No neighbours and if I wanna play drums at 4 in the morning, sweet...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gus mention anything about jac? Havnt seen any highlights or a whisper of him on social media so far since training has commenced? Am I missing something

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
gus mention anything about jac? Havnt seen any highlights or a whisper of him on social media so far since training has commenced? Am I missing something
Ask Gus if Isaac Matalavea-Booth is still with the club after his season ending multiple leg injuries?