Official Gus on Twitter

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest problem with Burton is he’s been targeted, he’s really been our mail point of attack, shut him down and who else was really a huge threat, hopefully 2023 is the season where we have multiple threats from Critta, Taaffe, Kikau and a bunch of the new blokes, free’s up Burton more to hopefully run the ball and do his thing, less injuries would be nice as well.
He gets targeted alright, but not with ball in hand.

Burton can run the ball all he wants ... It is 100% on him. I would much rather be complaining about him being a hog ala Polly.

The staggeringly frustrating part of it is that by running the ball his passing options will open up ... He would have been told this over and over by the coaching staff. Peter Sterling used to swear by it.

Next season is massive for Burton.

KO will be sticking at 5/8 with the emergence of Marshall and both will be ready to go come 2025 in my view.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just make them up and pretend you do like the other clowns [emoji23]
what I mean is….

We have signed JT out of retirement due to him not finishing his career off with the dogs. One season contract I’m hearing with a coaching gig followed after. My sauce was saying we would then find $ to get two more marquee players. But it’s most likely a two week announcement for those, I cannot share my information. My bbq sauce said so

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He gets targeted alright, but not with ball in hand.

Burton can run the ball all he wants ... It is 100% on him. I would much rather be complaining about him being a hog ala Polly.

The staggeringly frustrating part of it is that by running the ball his passing options will open up ... He would have been told this over and over by the coaching staff. Peter Sterling used to swear by it.

Next season is massive for Burton.

KO will be sticking at 5/8 with the emergence of Marshall and both will be ready to go come 2025 in my view.
Agree with Your post however we do not have any player what so ever that would “give” burton any option when he breaks the line.. no one follows zip

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what I mean is….

We have signed JT out of retirement due to him not finishing his career off with the dogs. One season contract I’m hearing with a coaching gig followed after. My sauce was saying we would then find $ to get two more marquee players. But it’s most likely a two week announcement for those, I cannot share my information. My bbq sauce said so
Don't know if I can believe you.
What type of BBQ sauce?

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sure things:
Chrighton fullback or centre.
Foxx wing
Burton 5/8
Kikau second row
Preston second row or lock
Mahoney 9
King in the 17 as a middle

10 places to fill.
Very likely Kiraz and Mann if signed.
Still 8 places to fill.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On another note, has Gus stopped posting on X (Twitter) recently? Haven't seen anything for a while.
Or is he waiting until he announces the new signings?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On another note, has Gus stopped posting on X (Twitter) recently? Haven't seen anything for a while.
Or is he waiting until he announces the new signings?
Apparently he's got a cease and desist order against @David holland and the cops have suggested he step back from twitter a little bit to see if it has any impact. Dave sending Gus soiled undies was apparently the last straw

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he's got a cease and desist order against @David holland and the cops have suggested he step back from twitter a little bit to see if it has any impact. Dave sending Gus soiled undies was apparently the last straw
The real problem was that DH sent Gould Rothfield's souled undies.

Always a Bulldog

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foxy too, if he still is with us and pulls his finger out and earns his money...
For sure ... backline might be pretty good next season, plenty of pace.

How are you going mate?... hope all is well.

Cowboys aren't doing us long suffering fans any favours .... How bad was Dak?