Official Gus on Twitter

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. How did I know you would correct someone ???
Nothing personal I can assure you.

It frustrates me that so much bullshit is sprouted on TK that then gets repeated post after post after, until it then becomes accepted as fact. Best to post the correction promptly so that doesn't happen.

Always a Bulldog

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It frustrates me that so much bullshit is sprouted on TK that then gets repeated post after post after, until it then becomes accepted as fact. Best to post the correction promptly so that doesn't happen.

Always a Bulldog
All good mate.

I was only guessing. Just letting everyone know that it certainly wasn’t a bulldogs juniors jersey

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It fascinates me that so much is shared on TK that then gets repeated post after post after, until it then becomes argued as fact. Best to post the affirmation promptly so that doesn't happen.

Always a Bulldog
I hear ya homes.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I'd much rather be corrected by someone who knows what they are talking about, than argue with someone who doesn't.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of what is posted is opinion and accepted as opinion - how well informed is a seperate issue, even informed opinions are no more than just that.

Seems that the use of the phrase "it has been reported" or "sources have stated" gives permission to publish anything in the form of a fact.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of what is posted is opinion and accepted as opinion - how well informed is a seperate issue, even informed opinions are no more than just that.

Seems that the use of the phrase "it has been reported" or "sources have stated" gives permission to publish anything in the form of a fact.
You mean like, sources have alluded that 99% of journalists are scum, and then there's a special category for Buzz?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean like, sources have alluded that 99% of journalists are scum, and then there's a special category for Buzz?
With a 1% margain of error . . . It would be quite the achievement for buzz to reach the level of scrum

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

TK = this masthead :grinning:

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm telling this forum we have a little surprise coming , very very interesting
Yeah we seen the photo of the weak gutted dong, apparently the dressing room was a bit chilly. Just kidding mate, what is the surprise related to? Player signing? Staff? Sponsor?