Official Gus on Twitter

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fixated person holds pathologically intense fixations on individuals or causes.
Considering the above, perhaps someone should report Buzz Drunkfried to the NSW Police Fixated Persons Unit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You have. I have too.
Clearly Gus hasn’t. He shouldn’t have to share the same opinion as a fucking drunkard, just to keep his name out of the newspaper.
Yeah defs not newspaper worthy but they write anything these days, especially if they can put Gus' name on it

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can definitely win it but that's not the issue. Why the post from Buzz as if Gould is the only person to ever make a mistake in predicting rugby league results?

At best, it is a remarkably petty thing to do.
spot on - contrast it with the straight up lies that the media publishes

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They can definitely win it but that's not the issue. Why the post from Buzz as if Gould is the only person to ever make a mistake in predicting rugby league results?

At best, it is a remarkably petty thing to do.
People should start highlighting the mistakes he’s posted, might teach him a thing or two but he may not even feel it.

Last edited:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz is on the way out

There is a saying by Will Durant that perfectly applies to Buzz’s approach to journalism
“History is mostly guessing; the rest is prejudice”

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is Gus called Gus anyways? Does anyone know the story behind it

Malla

Reaction score
Buzz is on the way out

There is a saying by Will Durant that perfectly applies to Buzz’s approach to journalism
“History is mostly guessing; the rest is prejudice”
Yeah I have seen Buzz be petty, but not this petty. Feels like he is really doing his best to get peoples attention and chase the next story.

It's almost like Gus needs to just sit back and let Buzz self destruct. Quick list of things that Buzz reported and have proved to be false;
- Drones
- Barrett being sacked - notice how his wording from when it happened to a few days later changed. Legal advice.
- Tino pub offer - this never happened
- Haas negotiations - this looks like it was all fabricated. Haas never spoke to anyone except Broncos
- Bud Sullivan confirmed as signed with Dogs
- Davey article - forced him into early retirement
- Dropped RFM's name last week when that was meant to stay private, as a result threw both RFM and his manager under the bus

I am not sure how the bosses at DT will approach it, but Buzz's infatuation with searching for that 'gotcha' moment on Gus is impacting his work. I think a handful of years left max and he's gone.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen Buzz be petty, but not this petty. Feels like he is really doing his best to get peoples attention and chase the next story.

It's almost like Gus needs to just sit back and let Buzz self destruct. Quick list of things that Buzz reported and have proved to be false;
- Drones
- Barrett being sacked - notice how his wording from when it happened to a few days later changed. Legal advice.
- Tino pub offer - this never happened
- Haas negotiations - this looks like it was all fabricated. Haas never spoke to anyone except Broncos
- Bud Sullivan confirmed as signed with Dogs
- Davey article - forced him into early retirement
- Dropped RFM's name last week when that was meant to stay private, as a result threw both RFM and his manager under the bus

I am not sure how the bosses at DT will approach it, but Buzz's infatuation with searching for that 'gotcha' moment on Gus is impacting his work. I think a handful of years left max and he's gone.
Agree they need to find a new strategy Buzz offers nothing to his own organisation they need a new,"whipping club" dead set lost it here.

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone ask Gus if where looking at the raiders Trey Mooney ,we need middle forwards I think this guys a talent