Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
if he gave up twitter half the clubs issues would disappear

gus loves attention.
He actually left before and came straight back. The club should just hire someone to be more active on the socal media accounts and actually provide relevant information and answer questions occasionally. As you said he loves the attention but more importantly he loves having total control. He wants to be the one to tell us that he's had X amount of meetings or player X is on the way or whatever. I don't recall seeing any GM in any sport conducting business like this.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He actually left before and came straight back. The club should just hire someone to be more active on the socal media accounts and actually provide relevant information and answer questions occasionally. As you said he loves the attention but more importantly he loves having total control. He wants to be the one to tell us that he's had X amount of meetings or player X is on the way or whatever. I don't recall seeing any GM in any sport conducting business like this.
Th dogs media, whilst improved, is still absolutely shithouse. The scarcity of information that the club puts out ( not counting the fluff pieces interviews) regarding actual squad members, signings made, players left, jun rep info, pathways info etc just leaves a huge gap that is filled with guesswork, negativity and wishful thinking.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of them are invisible farkers who only stick their heads up to take credit when they had zero to do with it anyway. At least Gould is there in the bad times or the good times.

Who would you rather have Hagipantelis, Pascoe maybe, the invisible (and ineffective) Haran, or the ultimate effwit Penn.

Always a Bulldog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of them are invisible farkers who only stick their heads up to take credit when they had zero to do with it anyway. At least Gould is there in the bad times or the good times.

Who would you rather have Hagipantelis, Pascoe maybe, the invisible (and ineffective) Haran, or the ultimate effwit Penn.

Always a Bulldog
Nah, vote 1, vote for the Insane Clown Posse (NO affiliation with the hip hop group fwiw)!!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
It wasn't long ago when the same people were complaining about the club keeping us in the dark :grinning:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps the opposite.
Gus might be meeting to finalise offloading contracted players with different clubs.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy Gus, How do you expect Drunkenfield to follow you ?
On the plane off the plane into the car
The Drunk would be vomiting right now, I nearly I'm and I'm only typing this :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
He knows Buzz cant follow as they don't allow people visibly under the influence to fly

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brisbane = Tristian Sailor
Goldy = Moe
Kiwi = ?