Official Gus on Twitter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly, don't give two shits about your travel schedule and how many meetings you have, just signs these guys and announce it already :tearsofjoy:
He is like those 16 year old chicks that have to post everything...

"I just had a sandwich"
"I just saw a blue car"
"I just used a cucumber as a dildo"

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath my bro.

Anyone apart from Hunt and Mo won't help us next year to become a bit more respectable to sign better players.
we aint getting hunt.
Mo would be good but can't see it happening for next season.

just sucks we have to spend our cap on other dud rejects cause the market is shit, hopefully by nov 1 when more top players are available gus does his job and signs some quality players

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
we aint getting hunt.
Mo would be good but can't see it happening for next season.

just sucks we have to spend our cap on other dud rejects cause the market is shit, hopefully by nov 1 when more top players are available gus does his job and signs some quality players
Now you know why his constant tweeting pisses us off.

He knows only shit players are available, we know only shit players are available, stop talking and just sign those duds and hope we don't get the spoon next year.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you know why his constant tweeting pisses us off.

He knows only shit players are available, we know only shit players are available, stop talking and just sign those duds and hope we don't get the spoon next year.
On top of his salary he has 4 flights to do. Yah ayri bloke most be racking up the qantas points