Official Gus on Twitter

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t see why the clown crew and negative brigade can’t get ripping into these new 8 or 9 players as shit signings straight away, doesn’t matter if they won’t be announced for a while or they don’t know who they are … surely then can just rip in get an early start anyway …
The clown crew are all about the elections, they seem to go missing when good things happen and froth over drama or losses.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t see why the clown crew and negative brigade can’t get ripping into these new 8 or 9 players as shit signings straight away, doesn’t matter if they won’t be announced for a while or they don’t know who they are … surely then can just rip in get an early start anyway …
The clown crew are all about the elections, they seem to go missing when good things happen and froth over drama or losses.
They are exposed.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can foresee the clown crew trying to hook up some fake electors, and if that doesn’t work, claiming the election was rigged and storming the leagues club lol