NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus said we won’t make an offer until they see watson’s medicals, I guess they saw them?
Reports came out that Watson was going to stay at Rooster instead.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's concerning.
Nov 1 may shake a few good players who are signed for next year out of contracts - one year left on current contract - offers or two or more years may encourage some to get homesick etc.If number re salaries that media report are correct would seem Many Newcastle Titans are top heavy.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nov 1 may shake a few good players who are signed for next year out of contracts - one year left on current contract - offers or two or more years may encourage some to get homesick etc.If number re salaries that media report are correct would seem Many Newcastle Titans are top heavy.
I'm sure Gus is leaving no stone unturned

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mann is depth. And a very good trainer. So I figure that's the angle Gus is looking at. Guys who will push others to go further at training.
I think we should be more concerned about how players perform on the field. A lot of the players we think are duds, e.g. Flanagan, Waddell, Perham, etc. are probably good at training (we've heard Flanagan is) and that contributes to them being selected relentlessly.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Gus was hoping for Russell Crowe to take Sam Burgess advice and sack Latrell so he could scoop him up.

Didn't happen, they sacked Sam instead.

The big news is over....

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In light of LM’s attitude and Gould’s recent comments, do you think he’d even be interested in scooping him up.
I've absolutely no doubt whatsoever..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I think we should be more concerned about how players perform on the field. A lot of the players we think are duds, e.g. Flanagan, Waddell, Perham, etc. are probably good at training (we've heard Flanagan is) and that contributes to them being selected relentlessly.
Those are just the sort of guys who grab bench spots and fill in roles. Which is exactly what Mann is. He will be competing with others for that spot. If he outworks them to a spot then that means the other guys aren’t doing hard enough work. We all know Kurt Manns ceiling. So it’s for others in the team to clear that bar so a Kurt Mann or an Flanagan isn’t a consideration. At that point we can can be sure the team is going well.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thank goodness for this...... I was getting scared seeing him back in first grade that an extension was on the way :tearsofjoy:

Can you predict a Fonuaika or Hopgood or Fonua Blake or Tapine to the dogs? :p lol
I'm pretty confident we chase Fotuaika, Titans have alot of cap space tied up already, surely we can pounce, or at least make them spend more.