Official Gus on Twitter

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think he has signed for next years - i thought he was good in reggies in a poor team effort - get him to watch some Lyndsey Collins highlighhts
Checked ZT and NRL site and still saying 2023?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Checked ZT and NRL site and still saying 2023?
As with most things withe Bulldogs - we are left to guess/ conjecture - im old but i thought i read it in the Chairmans message - they had resigned a few others - Hopoi Morrin - ill have dig around

Beyond Logan Spinks, the Club has proudly extended contracts with Lipoi Hopoi, Chris Patolo, Sam Hughes, Joseph O’Neil and Khaled Rajab.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It sounds extreme to get rid of Ciraldo but he has clearly lost a big part of the playing group.

How he can win them back. I don't know how he does it.

Round 1 next year will show if he has the team back on track or if he is the problem
Why would you want to win back players that have shown

1. They are not up to standard
2. They are not listening or responding to coach’s demands

The least of the problems we should be concerned about is whether or not we’ve lost the buy in from a playing group that have delivered these putrid performances this year .

Ciraldo should be afforded the time to work with the roster he sees fit too which he then should be accountable for .

I don’t see a urgency or rush to sign the players that are off contract and off the current playing group I only really care about ,

Kikau
Preston
JAC
Mahoney
Sexton

The rest can moan and groan all they want . They’re frikkn lucky we’ve given them an opportunity to be first graders

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It sounds extreme to get rid of Ciraldo but he has clearly lost a big part of the playing group.

Which part of the playing group?
Seems to me that the lazy ones who won’t buy in are the ones on the outs?
If that’s the case should he be trying to win them back? we should be making an example of them. “This is the standard we expect, anything less is unacceptable.”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If that’s the case should he be trying to win them back? we should be making an example of them. “This is the standard we expect, anything less is unacceptable.”
Exactly!

Either you buy in or you fuck off. They are men, not soy boys that need a cuddle.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was a betting man, I'd put money that the cause of our failure is on the players who can't execute rather than on CC. I will not be calling for CC's axing just yet. I will wait till halfway through next year. Every rookie coach in their first year needs time to prove their worth, I'm willing to give him that.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly..... I know most people think CC is a dud (and I agree some of his decisions seem crazy).... but lets not forget he knows what success looks like, he has worked within the Panthers system that has built from the bottom up and is now a powerhouse and nearly unbeatable

Most of our players don't remotely know what that level of work or success looks or feels like

Maybe CC has been pushing shit uphill trying to get these players to buy in, but maybe this year was sorting out who has the drive to put in the necessary work and if that's the case....boohoo to any player that thinks he's being pushed too hard....they have hopefully been identified and will only be around for another 2 weeks

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Round 1 next year will show if he has the team back on track or if he is the problem
I doubt he’s lost the playing group… perhaps there’s some individuals who haven’t been signed for next year are a bit sour but overall I reckon the majority back him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If I was a betting man, I'd put money that the cause of our failure is on the players who can't execute rather than on CC. I will not be calling for CC's axing just yet. I will wait till halfway through next year. Every rookie coach in their first year needs time to prove their worth, I'm willing to give him that.
Been the players fault for 7 years aye..

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone care to share what the tweets said. For some reason been blocked from Gus