Official Gus on Twitter

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
A few people owe me an apology as I was Dudu Ike’s when suggesting Flanno could be a gun hooker.
Now Gus and CC agree
Gus said nothing about him being a gun hooker. Just said he is a hooker. One with no running game from dummy half. Well not one that threatens a defence. Nice backup hooker in case we need one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus said nothing about him being a gun hooker. Just said he is a hooker. One with no running game from dummy half. Well not one that threatens a defence. Nice backup hooker in case we need one.
He did say he thinks he would Make an exceptional hooker.
Something I said 4 weeks ago

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My kid is doing some reffing and this story has done the rounds in the community. I believe ref carded one of the players, coach was arguing with the ref and players bro came in from behind. The damage was from the kick in the face when he was down.

He's been charged. Team is currently on a please explain why you shouldn't be kicked out.

Lebanese or not, he's a fckwit. Don't have to go to a racial group to find one - plenty around.
He should get atleast 10 years without parole.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See the fuckwit in the first reply critiquing Gus on the s or no s in team names?.Dopey **** has a photo of Michael Clarke and that feral chick ex of his(whose name escapes me atm)as his avatar, for this you have zero cred dickhead LOL

Good assessment by Gus of the FG team, we need to become more clinical and convert at least some of these opportunities not bottle them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
See the fuckwit in the first reply critiquing Gus on the s or no s in team names?.Dopey **** has a photo of Michael Clarke and that feral chick ex of his(whose name escapes me atm)as his avatar, for this you have zero cred dickhead LOL

Good assessment by Gus of the FG team, we need to become more clinical and convert at least some of these opportunities not bottle them.
I’ve sorted “Doug” out mate haha