Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No need.
I can tell you Steve’s take on the game.

“You’re uneducated if you disagree with me’

‘Clarke is the next Harry Grant’
Thanks for telling me what I need or not need, Nasheed. Much appreciated.

But I'd prefer to hear Steve's version. And if he thinks I'm uneducated, so be it, I can live with that.

I would like to know what happened to Clarke, though. Gus has just announced he has been released, confirming what has been stated on TK a number of times recently.

I think even Gus talked him up earlier this year, so he must have a reasonable amount of ability.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for telling me what I need or not need, Nasheed. Much appreciated.

But I'd prefer to hear Steve's version. And if he thinks I'm uneducated, so be it, I can live with that.

I would like to know what happened to Clarke, though. Gus has just announced he has been released, confirming what has been stated on TK a number of times recently.

I think even Gus talked him up earlier this year, so he must have a reasonable amount of ability.
I do not know what happened to Clarke but I do know that Zac Hetherington was impressive on the weekend. He’s another young hooker we have and he has that dawg in him, just like his old man Jason.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not know what happened to Clarke but I do know that Zac Hetherington was impressive on the weekend. He’s another young hooker we have and he has that dawg in him, just like his old man Jason.
Good defender. When he came to the club a few years back he started at fullback, lacked the speed. Played pretty much every position in the backline. Was very good last week.