Official Gus on Twitter

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For everyone going on about Skelton, if picked he wouldn't be next to Alamoti, it would be Kiraz/Skelton and Alamoti/Avo wing combos.
I was just about to post the same thing.

Hence why I think CC will go the safe option and pick Burns on the left wing. Hope I am wrong as I want to see Skelton in first grade, but I still think he's a way off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard who our big name forward signing is nxt year, Everybody will be wrapped on who it is
Mate, I've never ripped into you like others but get fucked with your attention seeking whore posts.

Either say what you know or shut the fuck up. There's enough shit talking annoying fuckers on here.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s a lot of talk on here about Skelton replacing fox.
never going to happen.
he’ll get his chance, but it won’t be outside alamoti.
you saw on the weekend what happens when you have a slow, powerful centre inside a similar winger.
fox and alamoti work because their skill sets compliment each other.
it’ll be someone with speed.
In comes Wilson :tonguewink:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y
Zero chance Ciraldo plays musical chairs with the backline.
Yeah, being 3-3 is no time for panic stations yet but I must admit my patience with Perham at fullback is starting to wear thin.

Not defensively... But attack wise. He seemed to get his timing wrong on nearly backline move and ends up conceding a tackle due to players over running him.

Needs to either just pin the ears back or fire the pass out to the centres or cut them out and go wingers.

We already lack enough in the 6 and 7, we can't afford to lack more at fullback.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so ko in first grade this wk by the sounds of it?
Hahaha Gus

KO will surely get picked on the reserves and will be a late change in to start or bench? I can't see him being named at starting 7. We'll see. May be Reynolds back to NSW Cup? lol