Official Gus on Twitter

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct but with a caveat. If you cut out the carbs to the point you put your body into Ketosis. That will drop the weight like a mother fucker. But yes, that aside people lose weight when they drop the carbs because of the amount of calories in the carbs.
The Keto diet cuts out the biggest killer that dietitians don't tell us about that are hidden in a shit load of foods they portray as healthy. It's "SUGAR" and it's in all carbs including cereals and other processed foods. And yes, the Keto diet will make you shed weight like a mother fucker. It's just a very difficult diet to navigate around having a young family to cater for with school etc and also depending on your work. But it works 100%.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus is definitely blocking me, i went ballistic on some Panther flogs and i forgot to remove the @PhilGould mention on that post :(

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1674304981353.png

Can someone reply to this prick with the following ? -

Pretty embarrassing that you didn't know how to win and had won absolutely nothing so you had to buy the following Bulldog Premiership winning players and coach to teach you how to win and to try and instill a winning culture at your club -

Darryl Brohman
Phil Gould
Chris Mortimer
Peter Kelly
Peter Tunks
Paul Dunn
Brandon Lee (He wasn't a winner until he learnt it at Canterbury, then he went back).

This fact is acknowledged by your maiden Premiership winning players still today. It was the ex Bulldogs players that taught you how to win.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
From the Panthers 2020 GF team they had these players from other teams:

Apisai Koroisau
Josh Mansour
Viliame Kikau
James Tamou
Kurt Capewell
Zane Tetevano

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From the Panthers 2020 GF team they had these players from other teams:

Apisai Koroisau
Josh Mansour
Viliame Kikau
James Tamou
Kurt Capewell
Zane Tetevano
They have no claim anyway.

Ciraldo - sharks.
Kikau - Cowboys
Barrett - Dragons

Burton and Critta are panthers. That’s it.

Never saw them complain when Gus gave them the dogs business model and turned them into an actual threat in the NRL. Imagine having the largest junior pool and not knowing how to use it until a Bulldog fixed it for you…..then crying when he comes back and does it at his real home.

How can anyone blame Panthers or eels players wanting to move closer to the coast? Haha.

It’s like us complaining that all our rubbish ends up at the tigers….

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe it’s when you roll breadcrumbs on food. They do it with roadkill out there
Haha, is this where they hang around bakeries wen they closing?? For the free stale bread

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Keto diet cuts out the biggest killer that dietitians don't tell us about that are hidden in a shit load of foods they portray as healthy. It's "SUGAR" and it's in all carbs including cereals and other processed foods. And yes, the Keto diet will make you shed weight like a mother fucker. It's just a very difficult diet to navigate around having a young family to cater for with school etc and also depending on your work. But it works 100%.
Carbs turn into sugar when in the body - as i crudely understand it - but yes sugar is the devil