Official Gus on Twitter

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
good because we have lost a lot of potential bulldog supporters the past 5 years. I know so many mad dogs fans that there kids now support the eels or whoever BecUse of how bad we been.

If you don’t take the kids to the games religiously then there is a high chance they start supporting another team, because of school mates, uncles, ect that may support a successful team
This is so true. When my nephew was 8 in 1993, my father and I took him to a number of Bulldogs game and he has been hooked ever since. My brother in law has always been a Saints supporter, but he worked for QANTAS and as such was on shift work and couldn’t get to games very often. My Nephew has never left The Kennel to this day.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is so true. When my nephew was 8 in 1993, my father and I took him to a number of Bulldogs game and he has been hooked ever since. My brother in law has always been a Saints supporter, but he worked for QANTAS and as such was on shift work and couldn’t get to games very often. My Nephew has never left The Kennel to this day.
Does your brother talk to you lol.... but I guess with your Dad being a Bulldogs man, it was your brother who stuffed up originally, in the first place!, going for Dragon :grinning:

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does your brother talk to you lol.... but I guess with your Dad being a Bulldogs man, it was your brother who stuffed up originally, in the first place!, going for Dragon :grinning:
Sorry to correct you W. It is my brother in law, and yes he bears no grudges for how Dad and I indoctrinated my nephew (David) into the Bulldogs fold.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to correct you W. It is my brother in law, and yes he bears no grudges for how Dad and I indoctrinated my nephew (David) into the Bulldogs fold.
Would of helped if I'd read your post correctly lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The real thing that stands out for me in that video... is what the hell is Jayden Okunbor wearing?
What? He's dressed well imo. I'm more concerned about Mason lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it’s official now Gus is our most important signing of the last 20 year’s. I haven’t been this happy about the state of the club for as long as I can remember, so many positives around the entire club and the only negative press we are getting is coming from irrelevant,piss soaked old hacks like buzz.