Official Gus on Twitter

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs didn't start when you arrived . . . We've been here since 1935 numb nuts
Me? You don’t know my race as I have not disclosed it yet.

There are no Bulldogs fans who are Aussie that are under 16. Maybe the odd girl who dated a middle eastern male who doesn’t really follow the game but got swept into it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

There are no Bulldogs fans who are Aussie that are under 16. Maybe the odd girl who dated a middle eastern male who doesn’t really follow the game but got swept into it.
Maybe at your house, but there are generations of Bulldogs fans, that have loved them longer than you

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe at your house, but there are generations of Bulldogs fans, that have loved them longer than you
I keep who I support private as I said earlier.
There are dogs fans and plenty of Aussie dogs fans but none as kids.
No Aussies In the area apart from Panania and the kids today are pressured not to go for the dogs except the ethnic kids who are pressured to go for them.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score

What a lot of absolute bullshit..
Speak of things you have knowledge of and leave the other 99% to people with actual knowledge..
There is still a huge community of non Arabic,middle eastern and asian people in the district..
Many have lived there their whole lives..
And many enjoy the geographical location to the city.
Non district supporters are from all walks of life and backgrounds..
Swept up in the Barba era..
Swept up in the Mortimer and Lamb era..
Your statement is belittling to this club and factually baseless.
Piss off to whatever club has the unfortunate honour of your support

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a lot of absolute bullshit..
Speak of things you have knowledge of and leave the other 99% to people with actual knowledge..
There is still a huge community of non Arabic,middle eastern and asian people in the district..
Many have lived there their whole lives..
And many enjoy the geographical location to the city.
Non district supporters are from all walks of life and backgrounds..
Swept up in the Barba era..
Swept up in the Mortimer and Lamb era..
Your statement is belittling to this club and factually baseless.
Piss off to whatever club has the unfortunate honour of your support
Why are you lying?
Ok you’re being technical because yes, Panania is in the Bankstown district and has an Aussie population, but come on, you know fukk well that north of that it’s Lebanese/Asian/migrant.
The 2016 census for Bankstown was 6.8% Aussie.
7 years have passed and Aussies aren’t moving in, rather out, so it’s probably around 4% now.
Since we know Panania has a heavy Aussie population, we can predict that the rest of the area is 2% or less Aussie.
You want me to link you to census results?
Are you wanting to pretend that 2% or 6% (however you want to read those stats) means Bankstown is an Aussie area?
And if these Aussies that are there, I guarantee a fair chunk are older Aussies that were born there so don’t want to leave.
There are extremely few Australian children in the Bankstown area.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've blocked that nut to save wasting my time. It's Nasheed incognito pretending to be a minion of himself.
I like your style . . . The Bulldogs are like a diamond . . . Just because you're near it, doesn't mean it's yours, you might have polished it recently . . . But it has always been a glorious thing . . .

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like your style . . . The Bulldogs are like a diamond . . . Just because you're near it, doesn't mean it's yours, you might have polished it recently . . . But it has always been a glorious thing . . .

You walk around your room with socks to your knees singing that don’t you ?