Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love this. Previously we have a 30 man squad before Christmas. Then were hamstrung take opportunities as they arose.

Good to see a few spots opened this time around.
yeh he would be waiting for the trials to see which young fellas press for first grade selection before adding them to the top30

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Where is Addo-Carr?
2. Why do they still have Tyrone Phillips up there, he left years ago?

Max Kings eyes look sleepy, Burtons face completely munted, but Kiraz and TPJ are spot on.
The person can clearly do portraits (assuming same person done previous ones) but they dun goofed on Burton haha. Mahoney, RFM and Foxx are very good tbh. That’s coming from someone with heaps of experience in mural painting.

Kikau is good too. Keep in mind the smaller you do them, the harder they are. I’ve never been much for portraits, but have a mate in Sydney who can do even smaller pieces than these (around 1m or less in height) and they are extremely detailed and obvious who they are immediately. He does stuff for people all over Sydney.

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said Reynolds will get the spot but I've been told there could be 1 more to go, and you'll be very suprised on who it is , ha ha can't wait for the farkwits to come out and attack me
LOL. The reason we attack you is because you have a ZERO - 0% - strike rate champ.
Name one thing you've said that has been right